Floyd Mayweather - ''Women are like cars, if you can afford 20 you should have 20''

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
afford is the key word here. just because you have cash in the bank and good credit, and just because you could go to the dealership and they'd let you leave with a car, doesn't mean you can afford it. it just means you have the purchasing power.

but if you can't afford the gas, insurance, maintenance, time to handle it, if you don't know any thing about mechanics, or if you don't know how to drive, maybe you shouldn't buy a car just yet (let alone 20). but if you can handle it, afford it and planned ahead to prevent or handle potential future issues, again, i see nothing wrong with what he said.

sometimes you also gotta know when to toss it to the scrapyard before it becomes more problems then you can afford but that's a whole other thread...

Daps
Reppin
UK
THIS IS TRUE

29bo8wm.gif

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-YxhjzH_YE#t=1620s]Floyd Mayweather (30 Days In May Documentary) PT 1 - YouTube[/ame]

When you let a man be him, he will respect you that much to not disrespect you.
A woman who understands her man is so fukking attractive :ohlawd:

Daps
If they go broke then they couldn't afford it, could they?

You can afford it when when clocking 30 million easily. What happens after retirement when there is little to no income coming in? It then turns into a liability that aids in consuming what you have left.

Now multiply that momentum by 20.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I know people who have worked w/ Floyed closely (handling money), and ive read some things that have said the same...dude likes people around him, and will pay for it.
Him blowing money is no joke, and the story has been told again again and again....I like dude, but I hope he calms it down.

And like others have said...a lot of people think they can afford all that shyt...but they really cant.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are not objects that you can buy and i guarantee you he wouldn't be having this issue with his child's mother if he didn't have this mentality. just hope that he doesn't treat his kids the same way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hasn't displayed any business acumen...

:what:

He's the only Fighter in the sport that controls his entire event, picks the undercard fighters, pays his openent out of his own pocket and even gets a peice of the concessions. He Brokers his own deal with PPV.

This is unprecedented in boxing History, he decides who he fights, what they are payed and he keeps the Lyon share that every other fighter has to surrender to Golden Boy or top Rank.

Floyd single handedly changed the business model for any major draw fighter after their contract is up.

If this new unprecidented deal with showtime + the fact that he's the worlds highest payed athlete doesn't. Demonstrate business acumen I don't know what does. No big Fighter has ever successfully gone against the don kings, bob arums of the sport. And Floyd did the that AND made more money than anybody in sports. That sir is business acumen

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:what:

He's the only Fighter in the sport that controls his entire event, picks the undercard fighters, pays his openent out of his own pocket and even gets a peice of the concessions. He Brokers his own deal with PPV.

This is unprecedented in boxing History, he decides who he fights, what they are payed and he keeps the Lyon share that every other fighter has to surrender to Golden Boy or top Rank.

Floyd single handedly changed the business model for any major draw fighter after their contract is up.

If this new unprecidented deal with showtime + the fact that he's the worlds highest payed athlete doesn't. Demonstrate business acumen I don't know what does. No big Fighter has ever successfully gone against the don kings, bob arums of the sport. And Floyd did the that AND made more money than anybody in sports. That sir is business acumen

If by display business acumen you mean put the right people around you (which is really what all successful businesspeople or people in general do) then you're absolutely right.

But this "single handedly" shyt has to stop. Al Haymon and them need to get the credit they deserve as well.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Floyd is a hell of a boxer, but his out of the ring habits of supporting 20 nikkas like hammer is ludicrous

It gets so lonely at the top - you gotta buy friends.

*notices entire entourage rolling in all white exotic 100g plus whips as they Still Tip' on Vogues*

:ohlawd: