Floyd Mayweather - ''Women are like cars, if you can afford 20 you should have 20''

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If by display business acumen you mean put the right people around you (which is really what all successful businesspeople or people in general do) then you're absolutely right.

But this "single handedly" shyt has to stop. Al Haymon and them need to get the credit they deserve as well.

Al Haymon being his "advisor" is like any other business man having an advisor. Alot of this shyt is uncharted territory Haymon don't have all the answers.

But you are correct. Floyd has a strong team

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

He's the only Fighter in the sport that controls his entire event, picks the undercard fighters, pays his openent out of his own pocket and even gets a peice of the concessions. He Brokers his own deal with PPV.

This is unprecedented in boxing History, he decides who he fights, what they are payed and he keeps the Lyon share that every other fighter has to surrender to Golden Boy or top Rank.

Floyd single handedly changed the business model for any major draw fighter after their contract is up.

If this new unprecidented deal with showtime + the fact that he's the worlds highest payed athlete doesn't. Demonstrate business acumen I don't know what does. No big Fighter has ever successfully gone against the don kings, bob arums of the sport. And Floyd did the that AND made more money than anybody in sports. That sir is business acumen

And i'm sure he's the brains behind that :mjpls:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Al Haymon being his "advisor" is like any other business man having an advisor. Alot of this shyt is uncharted territory Haymon don't have all the answers.

But you are correct. Floyd has a strong team

Nah, it's like any other businessman having an ELITE or the BEST advisor, but I see what you're saying though.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Terrible analogy and sounds real, i don't wanna say ignorant but like young mentally. nikka got so much money its done went straight to his head. Last time i checked 20 cars ain't got the free will to argue for no reason whatsoever or try to do him bodily harm on some Christine shyt like 20 women do. Anyone who's ever dealt with a lot of women at once knows the more women the more headaches.

Other than that tho if you can get em to stay with you without all the bytching and hurt feelings like a polygamous situation or even thru trickin then do you....but lets be clear, the nikka is speaking of trickin. So where's all you anti-trickin ass nikkas at to clown and down ya boy Floyd. :beli:

What we should be talkin bout is why he claimin/saving/trying to wife this gold-digging chick Shantel Jackson?!?! I will say he picked a good one tho cuz she sounds like a dumb broad....but her looks :lawd:...

Shantel-Jackson-42.jpg
Miss+Jackson+ueNCqdRqrJDm.jpg
miss-jackson.jpg

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
yo those club appearances floyd beon? 100,000G'z a feature. He does 50-100 a year. That ni99a makes more money NOT boxing then every ni99a in this thread combined. He wins million $ bets on the regular. Has a boxing gym, that's REVENUE! has fighter's... that's REVENUE!! Has the biggest deal in sports history EVER!

He stops boxing he could do a reality show and cake up even more. Y'all don't understand how much cash homie brings. He doesn't even HAVE to pay for most of the things you see. He's so rich he gets it for FREE, Just cause he does cash instead of credit cards y'all underestimate the champ.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo those club appearances floyd beon? 100,000G'z a feature. He does 50-100 a year. That ni99a makes more money NOT boxing then every ni99a in this thread combined. He wins million $ bets on the regular. Has a boxing gym, that's REVENUE! has fighter's... that's REVENUE!! Has the biggest deal in sports history EVER!

He stops boxing he could do a reality show and cake up even more. Y'all don't understand how much cash homie brings. He doesn't even HAVE to pay for most of the things you see. He's so rich he gets it for FREE, Just cause he does cash instead of credit cards y'all underestimate the champ.

All dependent on his athletic prowess which is nearing its expiration date. We'll see his 'business acumen' when his boxing careers over.