Floyd Mayweather - ''Women are like cars, if you can afford 20 you should have 20''

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even my favorite boxer but there is no denying his greatness. But. Hate listening to him talk about anything else except boxing.

He's Been my Fav ever since he handled Diego Coralles in 2001 before the aaa hole persona he took on.

It's amazing to me how ones boxing IQ and business acumen can be so high yet they can come across so ignorant.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's kinda right though :yeshrug:

if you can afford it, if you can maintain it, if you can handle it, but most importantly, if you want it, i don't see anything wrong with what he said.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I feel that this persona is one because he feeds on people hating on him. Ironically, I'm likening this to 50's song, Hustler's Ambition. While I'm sure Floyd likes being in the spotlight, he likes and revels in the role of bad guy/a$$hole. He wouldn't be as well-known if he wasn't brash and loud. When given the choice, the average person wants to watch offensive firepower, not a defensive virtuoso. He needed something to draw people to him. He decided that his mouth would be that. So, that is where we are.

Daps
since when if u can afford 20 cars you should actually buy 20?..

That's the logic of a typical athlete who goes broke 5 years after retirement.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Floyd Mayweather - ''Women are like cars, if you can afford 20 you should have 20''

then his next saying should be " IF YOU CAN AFFORD 20 WOMEN, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD 20 KIDS "

Floyd is a hell of a boxer, but his out of the ring habits of supporting 20 nikkas like hammer is ludicrous