Floyd Mayweather vs Arturo Gatti (Pay Per View Debut)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
qx2TtY.gif

My favorite version of Floyd

When he hit him with those body shots

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Say what?
Yet another pick where I'm going with my heart instead of my head. I've only picked against Floyd once in his entire career – the Corrales fight. I couldn't have been more wrong in that one, and am bracing for a similar letdown here. So, with no logic to support my pick, I'm just gunning for an upset based on a gut feeling. Arturo will be way behind on two cards, yet surprisingly close on a third, when he rallies late in the eleventh to batter him along the ropes. Floyd will not drop, but his head will snap back juuuuuuust enough for the referee to stop the contest – and set off a frenzy from the Mayweather camp. Floyd will immediately recover, and protest to no end that he was the victim of a premature stoppage. He'll be right – but will also be without his undefeated record at the end of the day. Gatti TKO11.
Jake Donovan

:russ:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Yet another pick where I'm going with my heart instead of my head. I've only picked against Floyd once in his entire career – the Corrales fight. I couldn't have been more wrong in that one, and am bracing for a similar letdown here. So, with no logic to support my pick, I'm just gunning for an upset based on a gut feeling. Arturo will be way behind on two cards, yet surprisingly close on a third, when he rallies late in the eleventh to batter him along the ropes. Floyd will not drop, but his head will snap back juuuuuuust enough for the referee to stop the contest – and set off a frenzy from the Mayweather camp. Floyd will immediately recover, and protest to no end that he was the victim of a premature stoppage. He'll be right – but will also be without his undefeated record at the end of the day. Gatti TKO11.
Jake Donovan

:russ:
Told the other bruh that cats were actually picking against Floyd with no logical explanation other then just wanting him to straight up lose to someone.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Told the other bruh that cats were actually picking against Floyd with no logical explanation other then just wanting him to straight up lose to someone.
And the ones who did choose him to win state’s how disgusted they were for feeling that way. :russ:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t want to disrespect the dead but like Gatti if he was a professional boxer his gimmick would be not being able to see and bleeding every fight is the same

I also believe his wife murdered him with help

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Who thought Gatti could hang with Floyd??
Gatti. Everyone begged him not to pursue the fight (trainer, promoter etc) but he wanted it.

He was coming off a string of victories, had the belt and was looking the best he's ever been in his career.

Buddy McGirt had him feeling himself and believing his own hype. Mayweather brought him back down to reality. :pachaha: