"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Everyone is saying that the left tackle competition is over with Dillard getting hurt .

I think it was pretty much already done but this confirms it

Mailata's ascension to being the greatest starting tackle of all time officially begins :blessed:
As a Proud Samoan :wow:

:bustback::bustback: MAILATA MAFIA IN THIS HOE

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
As a Proud Samoan :wow:

:bustback::bustback: MAILATA MAFIA IN THIS HOE
Mailata a year from now stopping us all from harassing him for autographs :wow:
PointedScalyFritillarybutterfly-max-1mb.gif

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
they're saying cripple carson might be in play for week 1 :wow:. still some hope for that first rounder but knowing him he'll be out again by week 5.

loving the quez praise from camp, would be nice to have a late round skill position pick exceed expectations for once.

the common consensus seems to be that we'll be a bottom 5 team in the NFL this year, but that roster is telling me different. the secondary looks miles better than last year, the d line should be elite this year (josh sweat will surprise the league) & i have faith in the RB & WR depth. the question marks obviously will be gannon's defensive schemes, what sirianni could do with the offense & jalen's progression. i wouldn't be shocked at a 5-12 record but i also wouldn't be shocked at 10-7 :hubie:.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Saying this right now. Quez Watkins would have been Justin Jefferson last year if he would have had Kirk Cousins.

Dude's wingspan is off the charts for his size.

He will be a 1200 yard receiver this year. He and Smitty going to be going back and forth.

P.S Wentz is bad.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Saying this right now. Quez Watkins would have been Justin Jefferson last year if he would have had Kirk Cousins.

Dude's wingspan is off the charts for his size.

He will be a 1200 yard receiver this year. He and Smitty going to be going back and forth.

P.S Wentz is bad.
Quez has supposedly been great all throughout Camp and it would be huuuge if he's able to establish himself in his second year

1200yds seems a little optimistic to me in this offense though. He's likely gonna be behind Smith, Goedert, Ertz(for as long as he's here), and Fulgham in targets, atleast in the short term

If he gets 40-50 catches and anywhere from 500-800 yards with 5 or more TDs, I think we'll all be really happy with that from him

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Quez has supposedly been great all throughout Camp and it would be huuuge if he's able to establish himself in his second year

1200yds seems a little optimistic to me in this offense though. He's likely gonna be behind Smith, Goedert, Ertz(for as long as he's here), and Fulgham in targets, atleast in the short term

If he gets 40-50 catches and anywhere from 500-800 yards with 5 or more TDs, I think we'll all be really happy with that from him

Nah man he's getting the targets. Last year there was contracts in front of him. Alshon couldn't even move yet he was starting due to his contract. He's not even in the NFL anymore.

Jalen prefers to throw to WR's....See bama and OU.

Smitty #1 in targets
Quez #2 in targets

Raegor is a bust. Sorry to say. His catch radius is just so small.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Honestly if he shows any consistency in these preseason games, I don't know how u don't give him higher than Fulgham 9n the depth chart to start the year

Other than those stretch of games from last year, I don't know what to make of Fulgham to justify that he starts and gets more Reps than Watkins who flashed a bit last year, has been working with Hurts all off season and had a terrific training camp so far.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Honestly if he shows any consistency in these preseason games, I don't know how u don't give him higher than Fulgham 9n the depth chart to start the year

Other than those stretch of games from last year, I don't know what to make of Fulgham to justify that he starts and gets more Reps than Watkins who flashed a bit last year, has been working with Hurts all off season and had a terrific training camp so far.
Yeah I think preseason will kinda answer alot of this for us. We've had alot of guys get great training camp press and then kinda disappear

Not saying that's for sure gonna happen to quez but just that it should kinda figure itself out during the rest of preseason

I'm still high on Fulgham. I think he has the size and shown some tools that most of our reciever group don't really have. I think he got done kinda dirty last year too. He basically got benched when Alshon got back in a bit of an unfair situation. I get that he's a vet but the writing was on the wall for Alshon and Fulgham earned more snaps than he got down the stretch with the way he performed during his run