"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
As long as your primary team is not the Eagles, your an associate. Like a Irish person who rolls with the Italian Mafia
you still cool tho

Once you draft my young Bama brehs you draft me. I got like 20 some odd primary teams
bigal.png

we will be judge of that....we were led to glory by the former carson allah (now carson wentz :unimpressed:) first and young foles (:ohlawd:) second....he has big shoes to fill...this is eagles breh

They used to call Jalen "Young Sasquatch" cause aint a pair of shoes too big for him :wow:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Quez Watkins and Zech McPhearson have been getting alot of great reviews

Seen more than a few ppl say Quez has been the best receiver in camp with Smith sidelined

Few ppl saying Zech would be leading the race for the #2 cb spot if they hadn't signed Nelson

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Quez Watkins and Zech McPhearson have been getting alot of great reviews

Seen more than a few ppl say Quez has been the best receiver in camp with Smith sidelined

Few ppl saying Zech would be leading the race for the #2 cb spot if they hadn't signed Nelson

yea but Im glad we dont have to throw Zech in the fire right now...let him develop
but the biggest surprise is my boy Tyree....:blessed:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Everyone is saying that the left tackle competition is over with Dillard getting hurt .

I think it was pretty much already done but this confirms it

Mailata's ascension to being the greatest starting tackle of all time officially begins :blessed: