"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I kind of wanted to see what Mailata would do this year, to see if he could keep up his momentum from last season, before the Eagles sign him to any big extension. But I guess if they really do believe in him then it makes sense to lock him down now before the price tag rises. Mailata’s been practicing all Summer, so Roseman, Sirianni, Stoutland, etc. have all had a good enough look at him and he must have really impressed them for them to extend him now.

I’m happy for him. The man never played a snap of pro football prior to three years ago, got put against starting edge rushers who’ve been playing the sport all their lives, and established himself as a starter. He was one of the only silver linings of a truly abysmal season. Now he’s signing big money extensions. :wow:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
But man Uso Mailata got paid! As a Samoan I fully support this

He's about to stimulate the economy on both Samoan islands

684/685 in this bytch!

But to put this in prospective, When Jordan went into this draft process in 2018 with his only knowledge of the game was watching a Superbowl and the movie Blindside.

Within 3 years, he's started an NFL game and season Beat out a first round pick in dillard and now just got the keys to the house with this deal. Did I mention he never played a high school or College game? He basically achieved all this on the fly.

Name me another player that's done this? Not many....if any

Mailata Mafia we out this bytch!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Also need to give the utmost respect to Stoutland. He makes ALL the difference.

Hope he is a franchise lifer who plans on being a coach till death.
He was the one who found mailata training at IMG and was the one who pulled up on Howie and the front office in the 7th round to take him

He put his rep on it :wow:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
But man Uso Mailata got paid! As a Samoan I fully support this

He's about to stimulate the economy on both Samoan islands

684/685 in this bytch!

But to put this in prospective, When Jordan went into this draft process in 2018 with his only knowledge of the game was watching a Superbowl and the movie Blindside.

Within 3 years, he's started an NFL game and season Beat out a first round pick in dillard and now just got the keys to the house with this deal. Did I mention he never played a high school or College game? He basically achieved all this on the fly.

Name me another player that's done this? Not many....if any

Mailata Mafia we out this bytch!
:hhh:

Samoan islands? That's coming straight back to Australia mate...

Born n fukking raised new south wales brother.. from playing rugby league with the fellas to starting for my Philly Eagles... Great time to be an Aussie Philly fan fukk a Ben simmons pal!!