"Flower Power In The Jalen Hurts Era" *2021 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We had the 3rd toughest sched so far & the easiest remaining sched in the whole league

Y'all gonna get gassed again when we beat subpar teams?
All about context, brother. Record is secondary this season to the evaluation and development of the staff and QB. Navigating their struggles and improving is all I'm concerned with.

Speaking of :

Hall Of Fame Warner did a breakdown on Jalen, said he sees the potential and room for growth. Just gotta continue to improve with his reads and anticipation :wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
All about context, brother. Record is secondary this season to the evaluation and development of the staff and QB. Navigating their struggles and improving is all I'm concerned with.

Speaking of :

Hall Of Fame Warner did a breakdown on Jalen, said he sees the potential and room for growth. Just gotta continue to improve with his reads and anticipation :wow:

Youve gotta be realistic at this point...he plays the same exact way he did as a fresh at Bama...one read & run

:mjlol:

We'd have to build a dream team around him for the offense to be successful

Malik Willis is worth looking into

Willis, Devonta, Gainwell, Watkins, Raegor...I can see it now

:jbhmm:

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila

Speaking of :

I mean.... Do these former players ever speak bad, on anybody??

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
champion-rocky.gif

First well called drive I've seen this season and it was easily our best of the year