Florida sheriff who was handpicked by Gov DeSantis gets caught PAWGn at swingers parties.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Clowns calling women incels in the name of FL and NY? :mjlol: Save that vitriol for the person who actually started the thread, THE OP. This entire situation is comedy yet you're in your feelings

Take out your weave for once and lose some weight. :scust:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What weird elements and dynamics? :patrice:

the husbands... well one of the husband likes showcasing his wife. So a few occasions while his boys and cousins are in his living room drinking and watching a gang just chilling, he has his wife randomly come out in the living room butt ass naked with oil all over her body and twerk. it wasn’t the first time he had her do it either. They didn’t fukk with white people though but I know he let a few of his cousins fukk her.

In another case involves twins. They had a history of tricking females and pretending to be the other to fukk each other’s girlfriends in high school and college. But once they got married and had kids obviously their wife’s know who is who. so they both were trying to get their respective wife to fukk the other twin.

One night they all were drunk things popped off and one twin J1 slept with J2’s wife. But while J2 was trying to sleep with J1’s wife she wasn’t comfortable plus J2 wife kept trying to sabotage it. So only J1 got to fukk a different woman that night.

since then from what I’ve been told J1 has repeatedly tried to get his wife to fukk his brother but she doesn’t want to. He’s asked her to let him take a nude photo to send to others but she doesn’t want to either. I’ve heard she’s given blow jobs and shyt like that to others but won’t fukk, while he’s been fukking other women. Meanwhile J2’s wife has a pattern she’ll fukk other dudes but will continuously sabotage J2 efforts to fukk other females. So she’s been having sex more than him(although he does too). She’s let him send pictures of her(nude) to his cousins and friends.

and then I met a black couple who were swingers and the woman was trying to promote her husband. Talking about he has a huge dikk and showing pictures to recruit women to fukk him. So again that promoting aspect is weird about it. That woman’s own mother was a swinger and as a child she saw her mom fukking men other than the husband. But I guess this woman’s daughter found out about one day and basically wants nothing to do with the parents anymore.

In a lot of these cases there seems to be one person that wants it much more, and the other only participates because they know whether they do or not their partner is going to fukk others and cheat. And again all black couples. The first black couple is actually hood, the second two raised in the hood but middle class (truckers with wives that are social worker, and teacher). And the last couple upper middle class white collar worker.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Clowns calling women incels in the name of FL and NY? :mjlol: Save that vitriol for the person who actually started the thread, THE OP. This entire situation is comedy yet you're in your feelings

Chill boo all I did was post a news article, shyt I posted this then went on about my day and by the time I logged on again it was too many replies for me to even bother chiming in.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we had a swinger on another forum who used to posts pics/vids of another dude fukking his wife...I don’t understand the mentality behind that and don’t want to...we used to clown the shyt out of him lmao

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
we had a swinger on another forum who used to posts pics/vids of another dude fukking his wife...I don’t understand the mentality behind that and don’t want to...we used to clown the shyt out of him lmao

lmao

Last I saw, they still clown that guy whenever he pops up. He'd stay making threads about her.