Florida sheriff who was handpicked by Gov DeSantis gets caught PAWGn at swingers parties.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chill boo all I did was post a news article, shyt I posted this then went on about my day and by the time I logged on again it was too many replies for me to even bother chiming in.

Nah you're cool but he's coming at me like I posted it lol. He needs to chill tf out

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If nothing illegal happened then why is this a news story?
True, it’s weird and freaky, but legal. There is millions of people in this activity.

“The best evidence suggests around 4 percent of adults. That may not sound like many, but it means one couple in 25. If you know two dozen couples, chances are one participates in consensual non-monogamy (CNM), also known as “open” relationships. Put another way, 4 percent means some 2.8 million U.S. couples.“
Open Relationships Are More Popular Than You Might Think

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
True, it’s weird and freaky, but legal. There is millions of people in this activity.

“The best evidence suggests around 4 percent of adults. That may not sound like many, but it means one couple in 25. If you know two dozen couples, chances are one participates in consensual non-monogamy (CNM), also known as “open” relationships. Put another way, 4 percent means some 2.8 million U.S. couples.“
Open Relationships Are More Popular Than You Might Think

IMO there is no real controversy. They're just mad that he's fukking white women

invalid

Banned
Daps
Real talk how many sistas outchea swinging like that. I dont know one black couple that are into swinging unless they are in interracial relationships.

It happens alot more than you think. Especially in black professional circles.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I know the obsession is real about FL and NY to you incels on here. Shouldn't even be news. You idiots act like dude was caught in a crack house fukking prostitutes. :mjlol:
For a politician

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
If you have a high position like that and you are partaking in shyt that makes you highly susceptible to blackmail/Influence any organization is gonna put a axe to it.

Considering his response, that threat won't hold up. A lack of good judgment, maybe, but blackmail...nah.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Are we so morally deprived that politicians having sex parties ain't news?

Hell naw this ain’t news...we all know the chance is strong that most folks in politics
is on some freaky/questionable chit with their relations. And “Sherrif” is barely a political
office, you’re just head of the police in a place too small to have a Chief. In smaller towns
like those errybody in town knows your business, so if they vote for you anyway it must not
matter like that.

Matter fact, in them towns like that it’s a lot of freakoholism going on by a gang of folks in town.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Real talk how many sistas outchea swinging like that. I dont know one black couple that are into swinging unless they are in interracial relationships.

Black people would rather cheat then watch there s/o get fukked in the same room as them.

Whats really the difference? Atleast its a controlled environment and you consent and agree to it