Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
And as an MC you will study verbal magic
But watch what you say 'cause you'll attract it
Control your subconscious magnet from pullin' in havoc
- Lawrence Parker
:wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suspect we know the answer but why the fukk is this allowed on youtube? It's pure hate speech and violence instigation. Simply banning opp rap from the platform would remove the incentive for this shyt. Yes people would go to Worldstar and other places to watch but the biggest platform removing it would severely limit the attention seeking, clout seeking disease that creates this shyt.
Because the rappers and fans wouldn’t allow it.
They tried to do that in New York and dudes like Maino and Fivio Foreign met up with the mayor to put a stop to that shyt:whoa:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The older I get the more I realize how young these guys are...

I'm not a fan of how these guys' missteps are broadcast to the masses for public ridicule, but it is what it is. These Foolio types been in existence forever...

My 26th birthday was June 4, 2015. Fam was only going on 17 then. I've been able to go for at least 9 more years beyond 26. It's crazy to think how young I'd have been if this was me...

RIP to fam...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lol nobody is emotional dude. You just sound ignorant as fukk.

If you're speaking about the "hip hop community" these days, it doesn't just involve black people. But you keep acting like we're somehow responsible for this shyt? Last time I checked black people don't own these platforms that these young nikkas get on to incite violence. Nor are we the one's who take this shyt to another level by instigating the back and forths online. nikka, YOU stop and think for a second.
Excuses :russell: