Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Other races don’t pay attention to these rappers until black people cosign them and deem them “cool.” Drill is a terrible genre.

I’ll let yall play dumb though.

nikka shut up. Ain't nobody playing dumb.

It's mfs like you who I can tell never grew up in the hood. Never experienced elder black people holding rallies and and other community events in hopes to cease violence. Never experienced the "Stop shooting, we love you" signs in various yards. You mfs really think black people as a whole support and live for this type of behavior, instead of chalking it up to an ignorant few that EVERY race has.

Furthermore, white people and others have BEEN infatuated with our shyt. Negative or positive. They don't need a black person to cosign their curiosity, goofy.

You nikkas are lame as fukk to me.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It’s allowed because black people love it. There is no push back.

Remember when Asians rallied and got that YG song taken down? Black people don’t do shyt like that.
He's not talking about Black ppl tho, he's talking about his opps who happen to be Black

I don't think it should be played at all, but it's not just Black ppl who love it

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
He's not talking about Black ppl tho, he's talking about his opps who happen to be Black

I don't think it should be played at all, but it's not just Black ppl who love it
IMO It's not the point that only black people love it... its the point that we allow it....

Buddy would've had to leave Florida. He advertised where he was going to be? Tampa is about 4hrs from Jax..... smh. seems like Young people don't value life.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
IMO It's not the point that only black people love it... its the point that we allow it....

Buddy would've had to leave Florida. He advertised where he was going to be? Tampa is about 4hrs from Jax..... smh. seems like Young people don't value life.
:stopitslime:"Allow it?"

The internet exists. There's no way to stop them from uploading it, somewhere

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rico-Dukes-Theyfeartruth-Show-a7b1-Charleston-White-Expose-Rappers-But-Not-The-Police-Are-The-Owners-Of-The-Rap-Industry-English-2022-500x500.jpg
Those cops make CW look like some sort of pygmy:mjlol:

Anyway Rip to fooling though