Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Breh has been living on borrowed time for a while

I live in Jax. I am not connected to his world at all. But I do know some young brehs and each time I chop it up with them they always marvel at the fact that he was still alive

How big is Jax that this dude could avoid getting clapped for so long? I’d assume he was just all over different parts of Florida

Oddly enough imma be there in October

Daps
Reppin
St louis
SwLUQBP.gif

Bout time.

UKVu0t8.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
All these drill rappers talk so much shyt but when they in their home state nobody drives around in a bulletproof vehicle

But more than that why just not leave the state period or better yet stay off social media saying where u at , especially telling your bytch and homies don’t post shyt

They can't afford any of that because they weren't making any real money.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I was about to say I don't know him, but someone posted the video of "when I see you'. I remember seeing that a while back, so I'm not shocked. That female cop is a cutie
I remember first seeing that video. I wasnt really paying attention to it. I was like like o, that's kinda cool. He flipped the Keisha sample into seeing his dead homies again. He even holding up pics of his dead homies :ehh:
Then I paid attention more to the lyrics and realized those were dead opps picx, he was talking aobut shooting nikkas and was like :ohhh: :why::picard:
Making shyt like that, yea you know you time aint long :yeshrug: