Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
That's a big problem with ppl today

We put a lot of stock into ppl based on their looks and acts as if it makes them a good person
It’s not. I know first hand there are bad ass broads that can be lethal and savage. My Point was that…she looked pretty in a way that she could’ve used it to her advantage to hustle up instead of getting caught up in street activities with bums. But I know first hand no matter how fine a chick looks, you can’t sleep on her because you don’t what she’s done or been
Involved in.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Breh on the left look like he regretting everything he did in life. He ready to tell :dead:

Edit: Actually upon enlarging the pic both the dudes look like they ready to tell lol
fa80e4e4c75001a87632ee0a98350d84.png

Light skin nikka look like he been crying or ready to cry.
You know the broad bout to cut a quick deal.
Fam you and I both see it in their faces. Imagine killing a nikka never thinking you’ll get caught then boom! You find out cops had the drop on you the whole time!!!

Know them nikkas wish they called a bytch up that night. fukk and they was born in 2002 boutta be with nikkas who been in since 02!!!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It’s not. I know first hand there are bad ass broads that can be lethal and savage. My Point was that…she looked pretty in a way that she could’ve used it to her advantage to hustle up instead of getting caught up in street activities with bums. But I know first hand no matter how fine a chick looks, you can’t sleep on her because you don’t what she’s done or been
Involved in.
Yeah

I just know I see a lot of ppl say, so and so is so pretty, like that entitles them to their life going a certain way

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
Involved in.
Facts bro and as we get older and meet girls that’s 26+ you don’t know what they did from 19-22 found a girl I was with was selling it 5 years before I met her.

She thought she changed it up 100% but the vocab and way she would move made me suspicious(pimps lived around the block) confirmed and was heartbroken not gonna lie.

Since then been extremely cautious

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She dropped the location I believe. Too pretty my ass. bytch is a killer.
and Ace rapped that lyric in one of the songs too :francis:
Fam you and I both see it in their faces. Imagine killing a nikka never thinking you’ll get caught then boom! You find out cops had the drop on you the whole time!!!

Know them nikkas wish they called a bytch up that night. fukk and they was born in 2002 boutta be with nikkas who been in since 02!!!
And they look frail as fukk.
As the great poet Kevin Gates said:
"You lil' boys go to jail but you don't know how to fight?
Aint no guns back here, dont know how to make a knife?"
kevin-gates-rbs-intro.gif

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not sure what is up with this board and always thinking a female set someone up. Foolio dropped the location himself. It's most likely she was the driver.
I didn’t get that from this board, the police said she was involved with the planning of the shooting. And would driving be better than dropping a location? What are you arguing here.

Nokids

Daps
Reppin
and Ace rapped that lyric in one of the songs too :francis:

And they look frail as fukk.
As the great poet Kevin Gates said:
"You lil' boys go to jail but you don't know how to fight?
Aint no guns back here, dont know how to make a knife?"
kevin-gates-rbs-intro.gif

Facts! Man one time I spent the weekend in bookings for weed. One dude in there was whining I never seen someone get robbed so quick in my life. I said shyt prison= nba criminals bookings= jv never went again!

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Breh on the left look like he regretting everything he did in life. He ready to tell :dead:

Edit: Actually upon enlarging the pic both the dudes look like they ready to tell lol
fa80e4e4c75001a87632ee0a98350d84.png

Light skin nikka look like he been crying or ready to cry.
You know the broad bout to cut a quick deal.

Yeah, I can see her throwing those two under the bus to save her own ass.

Will the two of them snitch on the Murphy boys to lessen their inevitable punishments tho?