Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As they should.

Foolio was a fool in his own right and was involved in that street stuff so his day was probably coming, and maybe deservingly so, but doing Zero Dark Thirty type executions in what's supposed to be a family friendly type hotel is just crazy.
he lived up to his name, if it wasnt that night it would of eventually happened anyways

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Footage of some of the arrests being made

Getting arrested for murder in the pouring rain.

Can't even say "well at least it's not raining" :damn:

They don't even know, it's their last time seeing each other in the free world.

Ain't no reward for this street shyt.

Last edited:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
What is there to tell? They don't need a confession from them, they have all the evidence needed. I doubt they need to offer anybody a deal.

IDK much about how that all works (thankfully lol), though I do think prosecutors might try to get someone to snitch because more evidence is always a good thing to increase probability of convictions. But yeah, this case seems pretty open and shut.

What if they try to get Ace and that whole crew on some RICO shyt? That's the only way I could see someone telling is if they want to bring more people down for other criminal acts and might offer a deal for that information.