Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m watching the arrest video and the chick look too damn pretty to be involved in this shyt.

The 21 year old was smashing her and they used her to do the murder in her vehicle. Of course she gets convinced to be the driver and boom.

Being attracted to a bum ass street nikka destroyed herself. Now she gonna be a bottom bytch to dykes in prison. :francis:
She dropped the location I believe. Too pretty my ass. bytch is a killer.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m watching the arrest video and the chick look too damn pretty to be involved in this shyt.

The 21 year old was smashing her and they used her to do the murder in her vehicle. Of course she gets convinced to be the driver, the 18 year old tags alone and boom.

Being attracted to a bum ass street nikka destroyed her life. Now she gonna be a bottom bytch to dykes in prison. :francis:
No such thing as too cute

Fukk her

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The 21 year old was smashing her and they used her to do the murder in her vehicle. Of course she gets convinced to be the driver, the 18 year old tags alone and boom.

Being attracted to a bum ass street nikka destroyed her life. Now she gonna be a bottom bytch to dykes in prison. :francis:
She wanted to be in the game, now she’s in the game

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

lmfao you made that entire scenario up in your head :russ::russ::russ::russ: She was apart of the people who followed him place to to place before the shooting

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
GTq-nR9XkAANi4h.jpg
Big Tuna and Ferg on the run :wow: