Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I mean at some point we need to do something about these gang members. We need to stop trying to shut down Vlad and that Ross cac & clean up in house first

Only thing we can do with the opp rappers is excommunicate them from rap platforms and lobby Youtube/social media to flag that shyt. It's not going to stop struggling black men from killing each other in the hood but if we can get rid of the promotion that's a good thing.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
R.i.p. foolio

This gang war had serious fatalities.

That kid who got shot at Amazon standing in line for a job

The two promoters from Jax shot dead on east colonial in Orlando

So many random news reports

Ive been doing business on the eastside of Jax off AP Randolph for a long time, where Ace is from, this beef was so senseless but once the killings started it couldn't be stopped

I like foolio and youngeen ace music, I was hoping they could least avoid each other and continue making music.

Irony is this man clowning Ace so bad for his friend 23 dying on his birthday, and here foolio gets shot dead on his birthday the 23rd

Duval gon have some parties popping off just like the bay when biggie died. Ace and his people bout to celebrate like he won the championship

I just hope the killings is over