Florida Rapper Foolio Shot & Killed While Celebrating His 26th Birthday | Update : 3 Suspects Caught, 2 Wanted

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How big is Jax that this dude could avoid getting clapped for so long? I’d assume he was just all over different parts of Florida

Oddly enough imma be there in October
Geographically Jax is the biggest city in the US I believe. Not population wise of course. But end to end it’s massive

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yall complain about vlad bout that euro cracker is 10x worse. fukk TRAP LORE. A LEGIT vulture.
unlike vlad hes not putting any money into the hands of guys hes doing videos about

atleast guys are getting paid off vlad

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Buddy really thought nikkas wasn’t gonna take a lil 3 hour drive for him
That’s the thing about that dissing, you done forgot about that song you dropped cause it’s been some years
Not surprised at all they been tryna get up with dude for a minute now
Whats the point of rapping if you aint going to just focus on the music and staying alive?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Any relation to Coolio?
6ypM.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
nikka was movin waaaaaay too shakey. Droppin locations and shyt. If an opp will go to Houston to shoot you...they damn sure will go to Tampa to shoot you some more. This was the 3rd or 4th time he's been shot. This was a suicide. He was probably just done with the running and lookin over his shoulder and the pain of it all.