Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie's our last best hope...let's gooook
Dems are going to mount up against him, the money will start to flow. It would be major if Crist could win, would hurt DeSantis chances for President. Also, a way to test strategy against him. He's about to get pounded.

Good she did this quickly.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Charlie uncharacteristically threw a couple of shots at Ron tonight. He's gonna need to keep that same energy all throughout his campaign. Dude needs to study some of Ron's triggers, and make him go bonkers. Especially in debates.

fukk it man... Charlie, let's ride. :shaq:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fried got trashed hard imo
I wouldn’t have minded seeing them tanks on her chest, on tv every so often, but Fried gave a LOT of Floridians the Sinema vibe. Basically tryna cash in on the position and then KIM. Her boyfriend being HUGE in the marijuana scene, and her biggest push (at the start of her campaign) being marijuana legalization rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

The fact of the matter is, Desantis gotta fukking go. And Charlie’s on the offensive already. Let’s see what happens.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like I was wrong about the Dems going all in. Maybe, if some new polls come out and Crist is close, who knows. I would hit him anyway, they have to think ahead of Presidential Election.

"As DeSantis’ historic $140 million re-election war chest grows by the day, national Democrats have signaled they won’t invest in Florida as heavily as in the past. The state’s growing Hispanic electorate has been shifting rightward since 2018. And, for the first time ever, there are now more registered Florida Republicans than Democrats — a key indicator of voter intensity.

“‘Fatalistic’ is probably the best word to describe Democrats’ mood,” said Sean Phillippi, a Florida Democratic data scientist who voted for Crist.

Asked whether he had any hope of Democrats’ winning, Phillippi responded: “For statewide elections? God, no. … The voter registration information is very telling and very predictive. You can’t write the story of how Charlie Crist beats Ron DeSantis unless there’s a major, major scandal none of us knows about right now or where Democrats register hundreds of thousands of new voters.”