Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
You're being emotional right now.

Blame the voters. The voters eat this shyt up.
Why do people say this stupid shyt in bold on here? What the fukk does this even? I'm a taxpayer so I'm very much so allowed to be pissed off that the governor isn't doing his fukking job that my taxes pay his stupid ass to do.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why do people say this stupid shyt in bold on here? What the fukk does this even? I'm a taxpayer so I'm very much so allowed to be pissed off that the governor isn't doing his fukking job that my taxes pay his stupid ass to do.
You acused me of being a DeSantis supporter simply for saying he's on the right side of one issue and started venting about shyt that isn't the primary concern of DeSantis voters.

Daps
You acused me of being a DeSantis supporter simply for saying he's on the right side of one issue and started venting about shyt that isn't the primary concern of DeSantis voters.
If you think Healthcare and affordable rent isn’t a primary concern for Desantis voters I was correct in calling you out of touch on real issues

Daps
News flash, Republicans exist as a party because their lower income constituents vote against their interest
Sure but let’s not act like that doesn’t have anything to do with years of propaganda and brainwashing. Also absolute dogshyt education.

Those same people were raising hell when republicans were talking about stripping them off their healthcare via repealing the aca tho

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You must be back on the pipeline jobsite again.:mjlol:
You don't have to be a political sheep man. It's ok to be a liberal and agree with a conservative on one issue. You don't have to go into attack mode to defend your party/side because someone who normally have some similar views has a different viewpoint this time.