Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Because of Biden. Trump's favorability increasing that much this quick is the biggest sign of buyers remorse. Barring health issues, the 24 election can rival Reagan/Mondale.

Crazy inflation; on the eve of an useless war that will send thousands of sons/husbands/father's to die, and the further divide of the country despite Biden promising to "heal" the country unlike that divisive Trump.

It's safe to say ol Joe has made the country far worse in just a year, Biden is our new Jimmy Carter.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
And that’s even more of a reason to tell people how you’re going to improve their life. “Desantis is a bad person” is not a message winning you any fukking elections. Democrats are stupid as fukk especially Florida democrats
This is actually very true and one of the issues dems, and many other groups generally aligned with them, have. Calling someone a bad person without anything else is just a shaming tactic which rings hollow when the very people you are trying to court feel as if you are calling everything or shaming everyone for everything.

Someone put up the numbers for math scores among Black high school students.

This sounds like a great idea. But I don't trust the implementation one bit. Next you all will be telling me that the state taking control of your finances is a good thing too.

This. There's always a catch with people like this. Probably have some caveat that makes it harder for such lessons to occur in black schools or something.

If this keeps up, DeSantis will wait until 2028.

The lack of urgency in regards to dealing with this fukker is astounding.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He's referring to the moratoriums that were extrajudicially placed by them. Landlords who couldn't collect are now looking to make that up on the back end. That's in addition to the surge of capital coming into the region. The CDC had no place to do that and the consequences are going to reverberate in the market for years to come.

He might be referring to moratoriums, but that's not the problem. The problem is, landlords got funding through Biden's America Rescue plan, to offset the loss of normal mortgages, but Desantis has made it so difficult for home owners and property owners to receive those funds (he makes them jump through hoops to get the paperwork in.. and its nearly impossible to get anyone on the phones that need the guidance, etc) so people just gave up. No one knows where those hundreds of millions have gone neither.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Nope, Trump still isn't done. Every poll that has dropped this year that I've seen of the 2024 GOP primary has Trump winning with at least the majority of the votes & every 2024 general election POTUS poll versus each Biden or Kamala Harris has Trump winning over both them, while DeSantis would lose to both of them.

Most normies who don't pay attention to politics, but vote in a POTUS general election, don't even know who the Governor in their own damn state is. So they would be clueless about DeSantis a Governor in another state. DeSantis will still have to make a name for himself in a 2024 general election.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Daps

Liberals are triggered by this but DeSantis is right on this one. Dude could cruise to re-election by like 10% on this alone. Liberals don't get it.

And then we have paste eaters like this guy who thinks shyt like this matter over real issues like global warming, not being able to afford rent, not having healthcare etc

I’m not even remotely sure how you court cocksuckers like this into voting for you because shiny coins and bigotry distract the fukk outta them

Daps
You were the loudest "TANGIBLES!!!" "BOTH SIDES!!!" poster on here. And you always worked to turn people off from voting. Now I know why.

DeSantis is a racist, but you people have nothing to say about that.

Florida Judge Blocks Harmful Voter Suppression Law in Win for Voters

Him and @Rell Lauren are white boys from st0rmfr0nt or the Fox News comment section. Both need to be banned. They come on here and push white nationalist and far right propaganda daily

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
And then we have paste eaters like this guy who thinks shyt like this matter over real issues like global warming, not being able to afford rent, not having healthcare etc

I’m not even remotely sure how you court cocksuckers like this
You sound upset. Its ok to admit he's right on this and its a winning issue for the GOP.

Voters appeal to this.

Daps
You sound upset. Its ok to admit he's right on this and its a winning issue for the GOP.
We got people living in tent cities with full time jobs none of this matters. The fact you even care about this shows how out of touch you are with real issues in the world. You’re the kind of people the GOP target. Somehow you think punching down on a tiny harmless subset of humans is a “winning issue” but pounding the table for higher wages, healthcare for all and affordable rent is controversial or extreme. It’s loser stuff and tailor made for room temperature iq humans. People need to focus on what’s important

I get it you hate gays. Desantis sees you to be as much of an abomination as he does them you idiot :mjlol:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
We got people living in tent cities with full time jobs none of this matters. The fact you even care about this shows how out of touch you are with real issues in the world. You’re the kind of people the GOP target. Somehow you think punching down on a tiny harmless subset of humans is a “winning issue” but pounding the table for higher wages, healthcare for all and affordable rent is controversial or extreme. It’s loser stuff and tailor made for room temperature iq humans. People need to focus on what’s important

I get it you hate gays. Desantis sees you to be as much of an abomination as he does them you idiot :mjlol:
You care about a lot of this. But you don't speak for every voter. You should be mad at the voters who will make sure DeSantis destroys his opponent.

Daps
You care about a lot of this. But you don't speak for every voter. You should be mad at the voters who will make sure DeSantis destroys his opponent.
I do care a lot about the governor of my state (Who barely fukking won and was totally destroyed campaign-wise. Republicans would just vote for any pile of shyt with an R next to their name) being derelict of his fukking duty and not fixing the issues we have here. I have to live here while he does dumb shyt like that. It doesn't help anyone and it doesn't help the statewide problems we have. You sound like a big fan of a governor who hasn't done dikk to improve the lives of the citizens in his state in any way shape or form. Which is fukking stupid

Imagine thinking it's bad for a citizen of a state to care that the governor isn't doing his fukking job.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I do care a lot about the governor of my state (Who barely fukking won and was totally destroyed campaign-wise. Republicans would just vote for any pile of shyt with an R next to their name) being derelict of his fukking duty and not fixing the issues we have here. I have to live here while he does dumb shyt like that. It doesn't help anyone and it doesn't help the statewide problems we have. You sound like a big fan of a governor who hasn't done dikk to improve the lives of the citizens in his state in any way shape or form. Which is fukking stupid

Imagine thinking it's bad for a citizen of a state to care that the governor isn't doing his fukking job.
Republican voters care more about bigotry, racism and culture wars than actual problems.

I've never liked DeSantis. He's a anti-black bigot scumbag. But that doesn't mean I can't admit he's on the right side about something.

Daps
Republican voters care more about bigotry, racism and culture wars than actual problems.

I've never liked DeSantis. He's a anti-black bigot scumbag. But that doesn't mean I can't admit he's on the right side about something.
You’re completely missing the point it’s not about him being right or wrong it’s about him not doing his fukking job. This is not his fukking job