Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

NEVER BACK DOWN

kRRORx.gif

Daps
All the folks that thought he was going to do some damage

I want specific reasons what anybody thought outside of woke, being an ass and being racist what he actually brought to the table.

It was ridiculous people actually thought this dude had the juice

A lot it stems from people still believing Florida was a purple state and that his re-election in 2022 signified crossover appeal. In reality MAGA folks moved here and turned it into Texas East.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Ron for what he was but you couldn't

:umad:

You're not a simpleton because of what you said about him. People in here who said from the beginning that dude was too weird/dumb etc to succeed on the big stage were 100% correct. Full stop.

I clearly gave him way too much credit. And that is a good lesson for the idea that you should always give those closest to the ground the extra benefit of the doubt. I still think my underlying thesis was solid - the idea that trump was vulnerable and that someone with DeSantis’ “story” could’ve won the primary and posed a greater danger to Biden than trump will. But again, the guy ran a shyt campaign and has personality issues/insecurities that are poison for anyone running a national campaign.

I called you a simpleton because you’re unable or unwilling to separate analysis from preference/opinions.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You're not a simpleton because of what you said about him. People in here who said from the beginning that dude was too weird/dumb etc to succeed on the big stage were 100% correct. Full stop.

I clearly gave him way too much credit. And that is a good lesson for the idea that you should always give those closest to the ground the extra benefit of the doubt. I still think my underlying thesis was solid - the idea that trump was vulnerable and that someone with DeSantis’ “story” could’ve won the primary and posed a greater danger to Biden than trump will. But again, the guy ran a shyt campaign and has personality issues/insecurities that are poison for anyone running a national campaign.

I called you a simpleton because you’re unable or unwilling to separate analysis from preference/opinions.

The package (pause) of DeSantis was wrapped up in the wrong individual. His persistence on picking every single gotdamn cultural war imaginable was ridiculous.

It's one thing to open Florida due to being a tourism heavy state ok we get it. But picking fights with the CDC, denouncing Fauci and wanting to pick fights with AP African American studies, Disney, gay people or any other group that annoys him like gotdamn muthafukka like do you ever stop?

He insisted Florida (which is a layup of a state to govern) was the model for the rest of the country and he can never articulate why.

He never once specifically said how he would make your life better, asked what your needs were as a person or how things that affect your everyday day-to-day life would be better under his administration. Nah it was all grievance all the damn time. And who he would put in check.

It got totally ridiculous and petty and immature. Not to mention his blatantly obvious social awkwardness.

Fukk him and all who love him.

Last edited: