Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's kind of a big ' thing'. Call Whitmer

Both if yall are making the mistake of thinking the casual voter even knows who Newsome or Whitmer.

It takes a long time to build national name recognition. There is a long list of failed Governors who people thought could make the leap. Look at Meatball for example.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Both if yall are making the mistake of thinking the casual voter even knows who Newsome or Whitmer.

It takes a long time to build national name recognition. There is a long list of failed Governors who people thought could make the leap. Look at Meatball for example.

I'm pretty sure most voters know who Gavin and Gretchen Whitmer are.

Everybody knew who Ron was everybody just hates Ron and Ron didn't understand that.

He has terrible people skills can't talk about anything else except woke and struggles to articulate even the basic tenets of a regular normal person

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure most voters know who Gavin and Gretchen Whitmer are.

Everybody knew who Ron was everybody just hates Ron and Ron didn't understand that.

He has terrible people skills can't talk about anything else except woke and struggles to articulate even the basic tenets of a regular normal person

I follow politics closer than 90% of my friends and family and I couldn’t pick Whitmer from a line up of middle aged women so I’m pretty sure they don't even know her.

Don’t confuse your knowledge of politics with that of the casual voter.

Biden, old as he is, has a huge name recognition advantage over any other potential Democratic alternative.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I follow politics closer than 90% of my friends and family and I couldn’t pick Whitmer from a line up of middle aged women so I’m pretty sure they don't even know her.

Biden, old as he is, has a huge name recognition advantage over any other potential Democratic alternative.

I'm talking for 2028 not 2024 fyi

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Uh-oh

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A former state pilot says he has been interviewed as part of an investigation being conducted by President Joe Biden’s administration into Florida’s top police agency.

:why:These aholes are always trying to paint themselves as being persecuted by Democrats

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:blessed: Roe must have spent those funds on Ozempic... OH OH OH, OZEMPIC... YOU KNOW!

roe.jpg

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i haven't seen her in a while (not much of a news watcher), but from slight recollections of the big gretch video, i want to say without googling that she looks like the queen of debt in the new season of fargo.