Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
Breh is like I know why Florida can't have nice things. Refuses to vote

:dead:
My vote doesn't matter here, but if it isn't Fried I'm not voting. I'll stick to local stuff, why should I keep supporting neoliberals? Y'all have made it abundantly clear y'all don't want progressive participation or care about our concerns. So you won't get our votes. :yeshrug:

Daps
DeSantis will thank you for your inaction

He's going to completely annihilate whoever he faces. I'm not voting for anyone that isn't a progressive anymore. Neoliberals don't want progressive participation so they can survive without our votes.

If they're unwilling to adjust their policies to help a greater number of people I'm sure they'll do fine helping just a small number of liberals and no one else.

This is what centrist and right wing dems want. Why shouldn't give them what they want?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My vote doesn't matter here, but if it isn't Fried I'm not voting. I'll stick to local stuff, why should I keep supporting neoliberals? Y'all have made it abundantly clear y'all don't want progressive participation or care about our concerns. So you won't get our votes. :yeshrug:

Your vote always matters.

Daps
Your vote always matters.

The past 2 election cycles say otherwise bud. Florida is a lost cause, except for some local stuff because Orlando is thankfully hyper progressive.

Centrist and Right Wing Dems won't do anything to help anyone so I don't want to vote for them. I never will vote for them again unless there are significant policy changes. If you're not progressive I will not vote for you.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The past 2 election cycles say otherwise bud. Florida is a lost cause, except for some local stuff because Orlando is thankfully hyper progressive.

Centrist and Right Wing Dems won't do anything to help anyone so I don't want to vote for them. I never will vote for them again unless there are significant policy changes. If you're not progressive I will not vote for you.

Scott and DeSantis are criminals but it's not worth it?

Daps
Scott and DeSantis are criminals but it's not worth it?

I'm not voting for anymore Right wing or centrist democrats. I'm not voting for people that won't do anything to help Americans. I will vote for Nikki Fried, I will not vote for Crist. He wouldn't win if I did. Once again Florida is a lost cause

Daps
Centrist and Right wing democrats don't want progressive votes or progressives to take part in the voting process. They've made this explicitly clear, so I've decided to back my own ONLY and I'm sure they'll get the votes they need to win without us.

Hell even HL members have made it explicitly clear were not needed. Good Luck

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I'm not voting for anymore Right wing or centrist democrats. I'm not voting for people that won't do anything to help Americans. I will vote for Nikki Fried, I will not vote for Crist. He wouldn't win if I did. Once again Florida is a lost cause
Nicki fried won’t beat ron

Daps
Nicki fried won’t beat ron

She'll get crushed as will Crist, but I'm only voting for people who actually believe in helping Americans moving forward. 80-90% of dem's have zero interest in that so they can't count on support for me and I'm sure many other progressives feel the same at this point. I'm not playing this dumb game of lesser two evils where the lesser just shyts down Americans throats a little less anymore knowing I contributed to that. Imagine how dogshyt people who voted Kristen Sinema feel right now. I don't wanna vote for monsters anymore.

Until Democrats want to improve material conditions for Americans I'm one vote that won't be able to count on, unless the person running is progressive. I think that's a fair compromise