Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
You have to vote for Christ my dude :francis:
I'm not voting for anymore Right wing or centrist democrats. I'm not voting for people that won't do anything to help Americans. I will vote for Nikki Fried, I will not vote for Crist. He wouldn't win if I did. Once again Florida is a lost cause
She'll get crushed as will Crist, but I'm only voting for people who actually believe in helping Americans moving forward. 80-90% of dem's have zero interest in that so they can't count on support for me and I'm sure many other progressives feel the same at this point. I'm not playing this dumb game of lesser two evils where the lesser just shyts down Americans throats a little less anymore knowing I contributed to that. Imagine how dogshyt people who voted Kristen Sinema feel right now. I don't wanna vote for monsters anymore.

Until Democrats want to improve material conditions for Americans I'm one vote that won't be able to count on, unless the person running is progressive. I think that's a fair compromise

Centrist and Right wing Dems have let us know they don't need progressive votes. They'll do just fine without them

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
My vote doesn't matter here, but if it isn't Fried I'm not voting. I'll stick to local stuff, why should I keep supporting neoliberals? Y'all have made it abundantly clear y'all don't want progressive participation or care about our concerns. So you won't get our votes. :yeshrug:
I get what you're saying but c'mon breh:gucci:

I'm not trying to sound corny but YOU matter, first and foremost and also, your vote matters.
Don't settle for less King :gucci:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My vote doesn't matter here, but if it isn't Fried I'm not voting. I'll stick to local stuff, why should I keep supporting neoliberals? Y'all have made it abundantly clear y'all don't want progressive participation or care about our concerns. So you won't get our votes. :yeshrug:

He's going to completely annihilate whoever he faces. I'm not voting for anyone that isn't a progressive anymore. Neoliberals don't want progressive participation so they can survive without our votes.

If they're unwilling to adjust their policies to help a greater number of people I'm sure they'll do fine helping just a small number of liberals and no one else.

This is what centrist and right wing dems want. Why shouldn't give them what they want?

The past 2 election cycles say otherwise bud. Florida is a lost cause, except for some local stuff because Orlando is thankfully hyper progressive.

Centrist and Right Wing Dems won't do anything to help anyone so I don't want to vote for them. I never will vote for them again unless there are significant policy changes. If you're not progressive I will not vote for you.

I'm not voting for anymore Right wing or centrist democrats. I'm not voting for people that won't do anything to help Americans. I will vote for Nikki Fried, I will not vote for Crist. He wouldn't win if I did. Once again Florida is a lost cause

Centrist and Right wing democrats don't want progressive votes or progressives to take part in the voting process. They've made this explicitly clear, so I've decided to back my own ONLY and I'm sure they'll get the votes they need to win without us.

Hell even HL members have made it explicitly clear were not needed. Good Luck

She'll get crushed as will Crist, but I'm only voting for people who actually believe in helping Americans moving forward. 80-90% of dem's have zero interest in that so they can't count on support for me and I'm sure many other progressives feel the same at this point. I'm not playing this dumb game of lesser two evils where the lesser just shyts down Americans throats a little less anymore knowing I contributed to that. Imagine how dogshyt people who voted Kristen Sinema feel right now. I don't wanna vote for monsters anymore.

Until Democrats want to improve material conditions for Americans I'm one vote that won't be able to count on, unless the person running is progressive. I think that's a fair compromise

Ok tell me again who you're not voting for....:jbhmm:

Daps
Ok tell me again who you're not voting for....:jbhmm:

I stated pretty explicitly I'm only voting for progressives and in the first quote it LITERALLY SAYS IM VOTING NIKKI FRIED AND ONLY NIKKI FRIED. I will never vote for another centrist or right wing democrat as long as I draw oxygen. fukk that

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I stated pretty explicitly I'm only voting for progressives and in the first quote it LITERALLY SAYS IM VOTING NIKKI FRIED AND ONLY NIKKI FRIED. I will never vote for another centrist or right wing democrat as long as I draw oxygen. fukk that
Nikki fried has no chance against desantis.