Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Daps
I believe any Republican nominee can beat Kamala. She's VP because black people bullied Biden to get a black VP "or else" and she was the most high profile and qualified "on paper".

"Black rich people in DNC circles" bullied him. Let's not say "black people" cause all the polling showed that we wanted Warren

Daps
The optics of him defunding a school over some bullshyt like this would be amazing. Like, he has to have advisors telling him how bad this would look. Or maybe he really is the new trump.

Sorry kids, you're politcal pawns now.

He's really stepped up the overt fascism over the past couple of years.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y’all still overrating this fukkboy? He’s not presidential material. Biden’s first term is :trash: but he would kill Deklantis on covid in Florida alone.
A GOP POTUS nominee who can unite all the factions on The Right, like DeSantis, is definitely gonna be a problem for Biden-Harris in '24.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I dont know guys. I tried to watch that town hall a week or two ago and I cant stand listening to biden talk. I turned that shyt off. Him stumbling over every other word is hard to watch. He needs those drugs he took before the bernie debate that had him all wide eyed and bushy tailed if we're talking a run in 2024.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know guys. I tried to watch that town hall a week or two ago and I cant stand listening to biden talk. I turned that shyt off. Him stumbling over every other word is hard to watch. He needs those drugs he took before the bernie debate that had him all wide eyed and bushy tailed if we're talking a run in 2024.

2024 is going to be messy as fukkkkkkk.

The one major wind behind Dems is that people will be pretty happy with existiting leadership. The child care tax credit by itself is a huge driver. Not to mention job market. Once covid related supply chain issues settle down it will be smooth sailing until election season