Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People forget that Trump dodged so many of his incompetency red flags that led to him becoming president merely because he's a billionaire.

So people assumed he must really know what to do and was merely trolling.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Why don't you get this border secure?"

What border? Certainly not the Mexico border that Florida is nowhere near. :dwillhuh:

Maybe he meant the Georgia border? But usually the state line isn't referred to as a 'border.' :jbhmm:
The 'border' as in the Florida coastline along the Gulf of Mexico? He worried about sea urchins or some shyt? :dahell:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
"Why don't you get this border secure?"

What border? Certainly not the Mexico border that Florida is nowhere near. :dwillhuh:

Maybe he meant the Georgia border? But usually the state line isn't referred to as a 'border.' :jbhmm:
The 'border' as in the Florida coastline along the Gulf of Mexico? He worried about sea urchins or some shyt? :dahell:
He's a complete buffoon.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You guys still pretending DeSantis would play well in a national election?

:mjlol:
In the Republican primary, yes. He'd most likely beat everyone. He's a smarter version of Trump. I don't think he would beat Biden, but he would absolutely murder Kamala with like 330 votes. He'd win Wisconsin, PA, Arizona and Georgia.

Daps
In the Republican primary, yes. He'd most likely beat everyone. He's a smarter version of Trump. I don't think he would beat Biden, but he would absolutely murder Kamala with like 330 votes. He'd win Wisconsin, PA, Arizona and Georgia.

I think Rubio could beat Harris by a landslide in and election and we all know how shytty Rubio, so that's really not impressive. She's an absolute shyt of a politician. I have no idea how or why that woman is the VP. Should've been Warren.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think Rubio could beat Harris by a landslide in and election and we all know how shytty Rubio, so that's really not impressive. She's an absolute shyt of a politician. I have no idea how or why that woman is the VP.
I believe any Republican nominee can beat Kamala. She's VP because black people bullied Biden to get a black VP "or else" and she was the most high profile and qualified "on paper".