Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
this isn't the L you think it is. Abortion is the only L they've taken thus far...its a BIG L...but they're racking up numerous wins and we shouldn't be so snarky about this and leave us missing the bigger movement underway.

Other governors are taking his model and building on it. If its passing anti CRT laws or restricting voting rights or just being vindictive against political opponents and daring the courts to do something about it.

Their wins are hollow though, as their current policies and roadmap doesn't include Gen Z and Younger; that's why they want to raise the voting age to 24-25.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Many of his employees, especially those working in the kitchens and “back of the house” are fathers, sons and brothers, Gonzmart said. So when immigration officials told him the I-9 forms of his most loyal employees were not in compliance and he would have to fire them, he resisted.

“I told them I wouldn’t let them go and they threatened to arrest me,’’ he recalled. “I said, ‘That’s a good idea. Why don’t you all come and arrest me? But let me know when, so I can have cameras here!’ Then, they sent me a $500,000 fine, and I let them go.”

:steviej: Javier, Guadalupe, Chavo, Raul, Annabelle, Rosalita, Etc... the whole fukking Kitchen Crew; Cooks and Dishwashers, Gone.

:mjgrin: This guy gonna need to hire 3x as many Whites now...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Damn 8% in NH. :picard:

LovLOO.gif