Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holy shyt

Christie is built like a fukkin egg :gucci:

He’s a Humpty Dumpty meatball lookin muthafukka he can’t President people aren’t votin for no Meatball, egg shaped President.

:mjlol:
He had that lap band surgery. Everyone I've ever heard of or known in real life that went through weight loss surgery gained it all back. It's fukked up. There was a story a few months ago about new brain research explaining why losing weight is so difficult for the obese. Depressing to even think about.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Holy shyt

Christie is built like a fukkin egg :gucci:

He’s a Humpty Dumpty meatball lookin muthafukka he can’t President people aren’t votin for no Meatball, egg shaped President.

:mjlol:
Thing is he ain’t trying to win he just trying to damage trump as much as possible.. And since trump ain’t showing up to the debate Christie will turn his sights on DeSantis and will throughly destroy him.. :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He had that lap band surgery. Everyone I've ever heard of or known in real life that went through weight loss surgery gained it all back. It's fukked up. There was a story a few months ago about new brain research explaining why losing weight is so difficult for the obese. Depressing to even think about.
It's addiction. He's just addicted to food. I mean people don't walk around and mock other addicts so I always wonder why those like him? I guess most just take obesity as a conscious choice but if he had surgery and still couldn't beat it then it clearly isn't.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Prager U started off as an anti science channel attacking science and evolution. I suppose it makes sense they would expand their anti-intellectualism to others areas of study. You are right though, It’s a futile exercise in a world with the internet.

What? Are you all insane? The internet is in full bloom and people are dumber than ever. This absolutely WILL work in a world with the internet.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Are you all insane? The internet is in full bloom and people are dumber than ever. This absolutely WILL work in a world with the internet.

The internet is simultaneously the best thing and worst thing to ever come along. But I believe it to be a net positive at the end of the day. For example, Yeah Prager U is an online cancer, but even as we speak, there are hundreds of videos and articles made within the last few days pointing to the absurdity of Florida using Prager U material to teach history.

The right wing has been losing the culture wars for a good 50 years now and their numbers are falling rapidly. The antics they are pulling are examples of an ideology in decline. Trump was their last hurrah and that’s why they are fighting so insanely for him. Hell, if it wasn’t for the electoral college, they would be done in these streets.