Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Daps
His entire campaign is based around voters being forced to choose him.

They continue to believe that voters are going to leave Trump because of his issues.

How did these a$$holes learn nothing from 2016? And in 2016, Trump barely had a plurality.

I’m pretty convinced Trump would win even in death.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Have all the smoke for making black history illegal to teach.

Force immigrants out who make up the agriculture sector in your state.

Have smoke for LGBTQ people.

Have homeowners insurance companies flee the state to only say "They'll come back next year" knowing that Hurricane season is literally 6 months out of the year.

Have cost of living rise in South Florida to where it's unaffordable due to the rates not matching the pay in this state.

Flex on a mouse's home where you got married at, replacing their board with your own handpicked group just to tell Disney in an interview the word salad of "I was just playing"

Govern a state with good weather, beaches, nightlife, amusement parks, diverse cultures, several notable college and professional teams, a state that would practically be a layup for many but still fail your job all from culture wars that most people don't care about considering that dude isn't even that old but still moves so out of touch.

Hide with your tail between your legs when Trump been making a mockery out of you. A selective weak pathetic fool that cannon run a state but yet wants to run a country.

:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not enough attention is being given to the fact that Desantis is getting punked routinely by his house guest. Trump moved to FLA and got more clout in the state than him.

How you going to protect and run interference for the man who's living in your house, eating your food, telling your kids what to do, and hugging on your wife - in your face?

How you a man's man, getting sonned in your own house?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

:ehh: A rare W for DeSantis. This should be national policy, but take it farther. No foreign citizens should be able to own land in the US regardless of nationality.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not enough attention is being given to the fact that Desantis is getting punked routinely by his house guest. Trump moved to FLA and got more clout in the state than him.

How you going to protect and run interference for the man who's living in your house, eating your food, telling your kids what to do, and hugging on your wife - in your face?

How you a man's man, getting sonned in your own house?

I been said Trump should’ve just ran for FL Gov last time because he would’ve made Ron a one term Gov and beat him in a landslide