Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
As absurd and disgusting as the original claim was

I just don't understand how they can actually think that DeSantis for all of his awful flaws and characteristics had a snowballs chance and hell of being successful to get the nomination or presidency.

This is the worst campaign I've ever seen in my entire life

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
DeSantis still competing for President, but he won't win it because he is unlikable.

DeSantis figures he can always fall back on Florida Gov., even though he is term limited, because Florida 'loves' him but even Florida GOP sees DeSantis as harmful to their brand and will look for someone new to take over.

DeSantis would then think he would be a person talking on Networks and Podcasts, but really he is too antisocial to be a regular.

So really the only thing left for DeSantis, is for him to be a lobbyist while his wife leaves him, takes his cash and the children, does a tell out and outs Ron.

Really he is reminding me of Sen. Joe McCarthy to a degree, a man who gained a ton of power so fast but then flew too close to the sun and fall hard.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
DeSantis still competing for President, but he won't win it because he is unlikable.

DeSantis figures he can always fall back on Florida Gov., even though he is term limited, because Florida 'loves' him but even Florida GOP sees DeSantis as harmful to their brand and will look for someone new to take over.

DeSantis would then think he would be a person talking on Networks and Podcasts, but really he is too antisocial to be a regular.

So really the only thing left for DeSantis, is for him to be a lobbyist while his wife leaves him, takes his cash and the children, does a tell out and outs Ron.

Really he is reminding me of Sen. Joe McCarthy to a degree, a man who gained a ton of power so fast but then flew too close to the sun and fall hard.

I fully anticipate the Florida GOP slowly getting away from this guy once he has to tuck his tail back in and go back to be governor and they realize that he's completely toxic and lame duck.

I'm pretty sure they're going to realize he's a Titanic anchor around their neck in about the next 3 to 6 months when he comes back.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I just don't understand how they can actually think that DeSantis for all of his awful flaws and characteristics had a snowballs chance and hell of being successful to get the nomination or presidency.

This is the worst campaign I've ever seen in my entire life
Gnauz is just dishonest and must get off on this. DeSantis got exposed within the first year of this thread of being a complete racist bigot who fd over felons because they were black essentially and has continued to play DeSantis up as someone who was qualified.

Satam was a paleoconservative trump supporter who can’t take the heat so he props up an equally racist incompetent DeSantis and the only thing that might make that marginally less pathetic is if he doesn’t get to being paid but I wouldn’t be surprised if he were a true believer

:laff:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I fully anticipate the Florida GOP slowly getting away from this guy once he has to tuck his tail back in and go back to be governor and they realize that he's completely toxic and lame duck.

I'm pretty sure they're going to realize he's a Titanic anchor around their neck in about the next 3 to 6 months when he comes back.

Florida's policies on Immigration really is a chain effect: No construction? That means that supply trucks don't need to make stops... that means Home Depot will have no customers... that means less money in Florida's economy. Same with Produce... less produce means higher prices... which means costumers will look for alternatives.

All that speeds up if a Category 4 or 5 Hurricane hits a GOP Stronghold.

If it was Miami and Orlando, DeSantis has a out, but if it's a Solid Red area... DeSantis will be expected to be a Governor, but the last storm had the perfect photo.

AP22278716941078.jpg