Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Gnauz is just dishonest and must get off on this. DeSantis got exposed within the first year of this thread of being a complete racist bigot who fd over felons because they were black essentially and has continued to play DeSantis up as someone who was qualified.

Satam was a paleoconservative trump supporter who can’t take the heat so he props up an equally racist incompetent DeSantis and the only thing that might make that marginally less pathetic is if he doesn’t get to being paid but I wouldn’t be surprised if he were a true believer

:laff:

I mean at the end of the day you can try and wish that person was turning into something that you want them to be but you have to stare at the reality that's happening in front of you .

And the fact of the matter is he's a completely racist out of his depth unprepared antisocial bigot who clearly is completely unprepared for what he attempted to pull off.

He has been told by numerous people and Fox News that he needs to get off the woke and social grievances and he still can't help himself.

Look at his new feud with Bud Light. He is a bitter man angry at the world. He latches on to the next social issue that pisses him off for the day with hopes that it will gain an audience

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are weird as fukk. I've been telling people what will/can happen, not what I want to happen. Show me one post where anything I've said could even remotely be construed as support for DeSantis. It's embarrassing that I even need to explain this to grown ass people and makes me wonder how some of you navigate this world.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Florida's policies on Immigration really is a chain effect: No construction? That means that supply trucks don't need to make stops... that means Home Depot will have no customers... that means less money in Florida's economy. Same with Produce... less produce means higher prices... which means costumers will look for alternatives.

All that speeds up if a Category 4 or 5 Hurricane hits a GOP Stronghold.

If it was Miami and Orlando, DeSantis has a out, but if it's a Solid Red area... DeSantis will be expected to be a Governor, but the last storm had the perfect photo.

AP22278716941078.jpg
florida's solid blue areas are orlando and ft lauderdale. tampa and west palm beach are lighter shades of purple-bluish. miami is a racist cac cuban republican stronghold now.

edit: should have read orlando as the solid blue, not miam

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
DeSantis still competing for President, but he won't win it because he is unlikable.

DeSantis figures he can always fall back on Florida Gov., even though he is term limited, because Florida 'loves' him but even Florida GOP sees DeSantis as harmful to their brand and will look for someone new to take over.
I fully expect this POS to introduce new legislature that will allow him to serve another term, after he gets embarrassed in his presidential campaign. And you know what.. either Florida's dumb as fukk, and they'll vote him in again, or the GOP got the rig game down pat in the state.
florida's solid blue areas are miam and ft lauderdale. tampa and west palm beach are lighter shades of purple-bluish. miami is a racist cac cuban republican stronghold now.
Orlando's SOLID blue too.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Gotcha, that will be something to take note of when Hurricane season ramps up in Sept.
Orlando's SOLID blue too.

that was a typo. should have read orlando being a solid blue area (it's where i live). miami use to be reliable now it's just a cuban cac magat cesspool.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

It really shows how piss poor DeSantis' staff really is. They can't produce proper content without fukking it up.