Superstar
Daps

ClassicBlackCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Donald is just in a league of his own. And Ron's lack of people skills, personal relationships, ability to talk off the top of his head and depth of knowledge of topics of substance is a recipe for catastrophe.

His one winning argument was he was a more disciplined version of MAGA. But the opposite is true. MAGA loves entertainment and bombast and energy. He offers nothing. He's reaching now for every cultural war he can find and increasingly looks more desperate with every ad.

He's done.
They both are. I wish more people would acknowledge this fact.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
This whole "anyone but trump" is a gigantic waste of time and resources
He leads a religious cult. It's beyond politics. Imagine if David Koresh had 73 mil followers across the country back then.
That's what this is.
My only saving grace as a Floridian is that Meatball is term limited (for now).
He does not have 73 million followers. He can barely get 73 people to follow him to a campaign stop in 2023 :mjlol:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
He does not have 73 million followers. He can barely get 73 people to follow him to a campaign stop in 2023 :mjlol:
73 mil voted for him last time and that's what counts, not how many go to some rally in west bumblefukk
More importantly, how many of those 73 mil has he lost? Not even switching to Biden which will never happen but on some "you know what? I'm tired of trump's shyt, I'ma sit this one out"
the indictments INCREASED his poll numbers in the repug base.
:francis:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
73 mil voted for him last time and that's what counts, not how many go to some rally in west bumblefukk
More importantly, how many of those 73 mil has he lost? Not even switching to Biden which will never happen but on some "you know what? I'm tired of trump's shyt, I'ma sit this one out"
the indictments INCREASED his poll numbers in the repug base.
:francis:
So everybody who voted for Trump in November 2020 is a dedicated cult follower in 2023 & beyond? :dead:

After the indictments, half of these cherry picked repugs for these polls STILL rather have somebody else.

Y'all not even trying anymore :mjlol:

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
So everybody who voted for Trump in November 2020 is a dedicated cult follower in 2023 & beyond? :dead:

After the indictments, half of these cherry picked repugs for these polls STILL rather have somebody else.

Y'all not even trying anymore :mjlol:
Yes
David Koresh had people listening to his radio show all over AM radio...a few of them left everything and everyone and moved into the Waco compound.
The vast majority just stayed home living their lives and believing in Koresh.
73 mil Americans are not all rabid cultists. A few are, and left everything and everyone and invaded the Capitol cuz their cult leader told them to go "fight like hell". Now they all got federal felonies (good luck finding a job).

They cherry pick repugs to say dumb shyt like Meatball is the civilized trump (JFC) or that the black guy running and the hindu and Nimrata proves they aren't pushing open cac supremacy

This shyt is all bullshyt WWE garbage. Dems and repugs love and can't live without each other. We all pay for mommy and daddy's dysfunctional marriage.
Dems are controlled opposition, every Gilead has one

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

💯. He blames the fukking media but only goes on CONSERVATIVE MEDIA! His folks in his own safe spaces are telling him he's trash.

Dude is the biggest joke I've seen in a min. Totally unprepared, one dimensional, racist, bigoted and clearly unqualified.

His Florida wins got his head up his ass and he's past the point of being repaired. My guess is folks probably since his November win wanted to bring experienced people into the fold and he declined.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

I want to like Newsom. I really do. He's got a winning message on various topics, he's fearless and (pause) has the right look on TV. And he's shytting all over over DeSantis and Co. like they need to be. He's got items that hold him back (homeless, folks moving and companies).

I just think the California thing is gonna hold him back. Someone convince me different please. It's him or Whitmer for 2028 IMHO.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I want to like Newsom. I really do. He's got a winning message on various topics, he's fearless and (pause) has the right look on TV. And he's shytting all over over DeSantis and Co. like they need to be. He's got items that hold him back (homeless, folks moving and companies).

I just think the California thing is gonna hold him back. Someone convince me different please. It's him or Whitmer for 2028 IMHO.
How are any of those things going to hold him back? Every city has a homeless problem