Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I know I'm blowing up this thread but yeah he's done đź’Ż

There is no 'moderate' lane with Trump in the race. GOP fukked themselves.

No way Youngkin or Kemp get in only to get obliterated by Trump. Better plan on 2028.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I know I'm blowing up this thread but yeah he's done đź’Ż

No way Youngkin or Kemp get in only to get obliterated by Trump. Better plan on 2028.
Honest question...If Trump was going to be legit candidate, why would this story even be floated? You would think that it's obvious at this point that Jack Smith is going to have him too tied up to actually run, let alone win.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Honest question...If Trump was going to be legit candidate, why would this story even be floated? You would think that it's obvious at this point that Jack Smith is going to have him too tied up to actually run, let alone win.

I think they're hoping those guys are what they thought DeSantis was gonna be:

A hardcore conservative but publicly disciplined and adept to talking to reporters and media. And won't put out ads like he did last week

They see the trainwreck coming and are looking for an offramp. Cause at this rate they're gonna know next year with Trump for the 3rd time is a wash.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I think they're hoping those guys are what they thought DeSantis was gonna be:

A hardcore conservative but publicly disciplined and adept to talking to reporters and media. And won't put out ads like he did last week

They see the trainwreck coming and are looking for an offramp. Cause at this rate they're gonna know next year with Trump for the 3rd time is a wash.

If you can understand the first part about the others filling in for DeSantis because he's fumbling, why do you think somebody that's will be convicted of multiple F's & facing Rico charges by Super Tues is even a factor?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Is he capable of doing one interview without mentioning the word “woke”? :lupe:
Hell fukkin no

God I truly hate when white people start using words that we say

It makes me physically sick when I hear a white person say woke :scust:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If you can understand the first part about the others filling in for DeSantis because he's fumbling, why do you think somebody that's will be convicted of multiple F's & facing Rico charges by Super Tues is even a factor?

Donald is just in a league of his own. And Ron's lack of people skills, personal relationships, ability to talk off the top of his head and depth of knowledge of topics of substance is a recipe for catastrophe.

His one winning argument was he was a more disciplined version of MAGA. But the opposite is true. MAGA loves entertainment and bombast and energy. He offers nothing. He's reaching now for every cultural war he can find and increasingly looks more desperate with every ad.

He's done.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Going to be an even bigger disaster when he has to defend himself. The amount of WPM's (woke's per minute) is going to skyrocket.

And because he has never talked with at length to the Anderson Cooper's or Tapper's of the world he will not be let off the hook when he tries to bullshyt.

I anticipate him getting very agitated and melting down.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Going to be an even bigger disaster when he has to defend himself. The amount of WPM's (woke's per minute) is going to skyrocket.

And because he has never talked with at length to the Anderson Cooper's or Tapper's of the world he will not be let off the hook when he tries to bullshyt.

I anticipate him getting very agitated and melting down.