Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden really has that luck of the Irish.

This drip drip drip regarding trumps various legal issues is the best of both worlds. It’s pretty clear that trumps popularity/polling is directly proportional to the extent thay trumpanzees and primary voters believe he’s being attacked by the gubmit.

At this point the government can’t turn back, even though it’s obvious they never wanted to try this case. They were hoping he wouldn’t run instead. And now you have his own lawyers turning on him bc they’re not willing to take the blame.

Assuming this continues he’s going to be fighting this shyt during the primaries, hopefully poisoning the well

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’ll give you a pass, because I’m not sure you’re totally informed on what’s going on in Florida, insurance wise. Insurance companies are throwing Desantis boat load of money, so that he doesn’t cap insurance rates. So there’s insurance companies are charging boost loads of money on their rates. My homegirl for example.. she paid $1700 every 6 months. More she’s paying $5900 every 6 months. And that’s the most affordable that she could find. My cousin had his previous rate of $900 every 6 months voided, and was kicked off his policy because he didn’t agree to the $3800 every 6 month quote. Note he has no home insurance, and hurricane season is right around the corner.

So naaaaa. He’s not bailing anybody out. He’s fukking Floridians over. Badly.

I live in Florida. Insurance rates shouldn’t be capped. We already had companies leave the state because it wasn’t viable. Everyone knows it’s a risky place to own a home due to hurricanes. It’s only getting worse. That should be priced into the market. Folks need to either live with it or move.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justice-Sasso-1024x682.jpg

Dude looks legitimately happy here. Probably thinking she’s the one that got away 😂

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I live in Florida. Insurance rates shouldn’t be capped. We already had companies leave the state because it wasn’t viable. Everyone knows it’s a risky place to own a home due to hurricanes. It’s only getting worse. That should be priced into the market. Folks need to either live with it or move.
And you can eat a dikk :manny:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s tough because obviously you don’t want to incentivize people making risky choices. But at the same time the insurance industry has shown they have no problem using the leverage they have over markets to gouge consumers way beyond what’s necessary for them to remain viable and profitable.

There is clearly a workable middle ground that takes into consideration historical trends, projections vs realized losses etc etc…but unfortunately our governments are generally garbage when it comes to these issues.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It’s tough because obviously you don’t want to incentivize people making risky choices. But at the same time the insurance industry has shown they have no problem using the leverage they have over markets to gouge consumers way beyond what’s necessary for them to remain viable and profitable.

There is clearly a workable middle ground that takes into consideration historical trends, projections vs realized losses etc etc…but unfortunately our governments are generally garbage when it comes to these issues.
Gouging is exactly what’s happening, and everyone knows it. Hurricanes aren’t any worse today than they were years ago. Hurricane season is an every year thing. Nothing has happened in the past 2-3 years, that would call for premiums to go up by 400-500%

And it can be managed, if our governor gave a fukk. Instead, insurance companies write them checks. Similar to the rental price hike situation going on. Why would Rhonda look out for his constituents, when companies like DR Horton and KB Homes write him multi million dollar checks?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL