Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if they are Cowboy Boots, it's clear DeSantis REALLY has a issue with Height.

This passage is hilarious.

But conservatives are unwilling to admit that DeSantis’ shoes are both cowboy boots and high-heeled boots. Why? Because to do so would concede the blurred boundaries of gender presentation within this genre of footwear. For people invested in the militant regulation of gender norms, heels are a fraught territory. If a 2-inch heel is attached to a cowboy boot, it’s Big Mac, Super Bowl, troops. If it’s attached to any other kind of boot, it’s green juice, chick lit, drag queen. DeSantis would rather sign the Green New Deal in the front row of a Dixie Chicks concert than admit that the blocky thing on the bottom of his shoe is a “heel,” and he’ll hyperventilate into his bag of decommissioned MAGA hats if you try to convince him otherwise.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Trump on stage at the debate with Ronnie
FNtYId_UcAI6rZF

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is actually the MOST Truthful Republican interview with Don Jr, since I can see Ron DeSantis' campaign manager threatening to Primary people and omit them from the 2025 Yearbook.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually the MOST Truthful Republican interview with Don Jr, since I can see Ron DeSantis' campaign manager threatening to Primary people and omit them from the 2025 Yearbook.

I think this line of attack is much weaker than some of the other shyt about his character etc.

Voters aren't going to have sympathy for someone like this guy. They're not going to hold it against DeSantis that he treated this guy like shyt. This is a point I try to make whenever I see people thinking the fact that he treats the media like shyt will move voters.

The worst thing to do is to allow DeSantis to evade answering his own behavior by giving him an open to rant about some institution or person that many voters can't stand.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I think this line of attack is much weaker than some of the other shyt about his character etc.

Voters aren't going to have sympathy for someone like this guy. They're not going to hold it against DeSantis that he treated this guy like shyt. This is a point I try to make whenever I see people thinking the fact that he treats the media like shyt will move voters.

The worst thing to do is to allow DeSantis to evade answering his own behavior by giving him an open to rant about some institution or person that many voters can't stand.

Oh yeah, but this is just something that I believe to be true. DeSantis Team seems to be full of people who really aren't the best, maybe because of 'word of mouth' from all of the shyt he did as a Congressman coming to bite him with better people not wanting anything with him.

They are threatening guys now to endorse DeSantis, a thing they ain't so caring about.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’ll give meatball credit for not doing anything on the insurance issue. The state shouldn’t bail these folks out.
I’ll give you a pass, because I’m not sure you’re totally informed on what’s going on in Florida, insurance wise. Insurance companies are throwing Desantis boat load of money, so that he doesn’t cap insurance rates. So there’s insurance companies are charging boost loads of money on their rates. My homegirl for example.. she paid $1700 every 6 months. More she’s paying $5900 every 6 months. And that’s the most affordable that she could find. My cousin had his previous rate of $900 every 6 months voided, and was kicked off his policy because he didn’t agree to the $3800 every 6 month quote. Note he has no home insurance, and hurricane season is right around the corner.

So naaaaa. He’s not bailing anybody out. He’s fukking Floridians over. Badly.

Daps
I’ll give you a pass, because I’m not sure you’re totally informed on what’s going on in Florida, insurance wise. Insurance companies are throwing Desantis boat load of money, so that he doesn’t cap insurance rates. So there’s insurance companies are charging boost loads of money on their rates. My homegirl for example.. she paid $1700 every 6 months. More she’s paying $5900 every 6 months. And that’s the most affordable that she could find. My cousin had his previous rate of $900 every 6 months voided, and was kicked off his policy because he didn’t agree to the $3800 every 6 month quote. Note he has no home insurance, and hurricane season is right around the corner.

So naaaaa. He’s not bailing anybody out. He’s fukking Floridians over. Badly.

Yeah. Property insurance is functionally an adjustable rate mortgage at this point.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah. Property insurance is functionally an adjustable rate mortgage at this point.
My parents insurance on their home down there went from $6,000 to $8,000 a year this year

Florida was an awful place before DeSantis but now its inhabitable as far as I’m concerned

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We had another Mass Shooting here, get ready for more once Open Carry becomes legal in July