Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The densentis cultists will pivot to another useful idiot soon
They know the Ls have been nonstop with him and now he's attacking Disney in a very public and bad pr move

The policy positions are mum though

The party has no answer for the abortion issue and that will likely be the key issue again in 2024

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Even politico can’t save this clown

:mjlol:

The densentis cultists will pivot to another useful idiot soon
They know the Ls have been nonstop with him and now he's attacking Disney in a very public and bad pr move

The policy positions are mum though

The party has no answer for the abortion issue and that will likely be the key issue again in 2024

People (rightfully) point to the lack of strong Democratic options, but the Republican cupboard isn't all great either. If Desantis continues his tailspin, who has next?

I can scroll down through the betting odds and none of these names frighten me at all:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like masculine looking women and studs about to make a killing off lawsuits over false accusations. How do you even verify that w/o a store owner or cop literally pulling down some underwear to see?
Worst is that Florida has a ton of fitness conventions and competitions.

Every single buff female that goes into a bathroom is going to get accused of being a tranny. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
How did booting out illegals work for Arizona and Alabama when they tried :skip:

The TLR thread about illegal immigrants not being at work sites anymore, and those posters telling everyone that its an opportunity for black folks to move there and to work in menial jobs that pay $7.25 an hour. :martin:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a perfect example of what I was mentioning about how openly the media engages in the “racehorse” style of coverage. They might as well let desantis press operation write these pieces.

This is from the Washington post. I’m sure it gets picked up by a ton of platforms.

The stage is set.
DeSantis, who is looking to rebound from some stumbles, is expected to start fundraising for his presidential campaign next week as donors convene in Miami.

EVEN when they mention the issue he is the most extreme on (abortion) they do it with a positive spin.

But one man at the Red Arrow praised DeSantis for his handling of the issue.

“Thank you for protecting babies,” the man said, reaching out to shake DeSantis’s hand across the counter.

“Oh yeah, yeah, yeah — no, you can count on me,” DeSantis said.

Kissing babies smh
He leaned into retail politics, stopping to give one lawmaker’s baby a kiss before sitting down.

He’s so relatable!!
Sometimes criticized as stiff, the governor was all smiles as he asked children questions and mentioned his family.

Tries to convince trump voters lmao
Steve Vargas said he was eager to meet DeSantis at the Red Arrow even though he comes from “more of a Trump family.” If he had to vote in the primary today, he said, he’d pick Trump. But he shares others’ worries about the former president’s ability to win reelection.

Ryan Mulholland, 50, said that if Trump faces President Biden in the general election, he’ll just stay home.

“He just should step aside because all he’s going to do is …. I think he would bring more controversy,” Mulholland said.

Even tries to reassure moderate GOP voters by talking about how he and Sununu have a good relationship.

Daps
The TLR thread about illegal immigrants not being at work sites anymore, and those posters telling everyone that its an opportunity for black folks to move there and to work in menial jobs that pay $7.25 an hour. :martin:
Alot of those folks don't even make that. TLR isn't a serious forum and has no serious posters.