Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the-wire.gif

Isn't he supposed to be smarter than Trump? That's Trumpian levels of stupidity for an ivy league educated lawyer

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
that's how you behave when you feel the judiciary is stacked in your favor and it's a foregone conclusion that you're gonna get your way. i think it's a little too early for that kind of blatant disregard for the law because they don't have total control yet.
I wouldn't be so sure. He's teflon in Florida right now.

"A bill moving closer to passage in the Florida Legislature would give healthcare providers and insurers the right to deny medical services to patients on the basis of moral, religious, and ethical beliefs."

That's just a snippet of what he's pushing through. And make no mistake.. its on his desk right now, and he'll ram it through.

He legit OWNS Florida right now.

He already passed legislation that allows him to run for another position of office, while already owning one. (was Illegal in Florida before him) And he'll ram through legislation where they'll allow him to serve more than the 2 consecutive terms in the governor's mansion. In Florida, he'd have to wait 4 years after his 2 terms (8 years) before running again. He'll amend that and get away with it. Dude wants to be Fidel/Hitler etc. of our time. And if things go the way I think.. he'll do it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

"A bill moving closer to passage in the Florida Legislature would give healthcare providers and insurers the right to deny medical services to patients on the basis of moral, religious, and ethical beliefs."

That's just a snippet of what he's pushing through. And make no mistake.. its on his desk right now, and he'll ram it through.

He already passed legislation that allows him to run for another position of office, while already owning one. (was Illegal in Florida before him) And he'll ram through legislation where they'll allow him to serve more than the 2 consecutive terms in the governor's mansion. In Florida, he'd have to wait 4 years after his 2 terms (8 years) before running again. He'll amend that and get away with it. Dude wants to be Fidel/Hitler etc. of our time. And if things go the way I think.. he'll do it.

He could still lose in a Primary to a Republican Challenger. Basically people from within Florida are turning on him.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desantis hadn’t gone full blown fascist/racist up until these past 2 years. So how did he do it last election?

:gucci:

Breh just stop.

Y'all haha'ing and lol'ing at meaningless stories meanwhile in the real news....

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Breh just stop.

Y'all haha'ing and lol'ing at meaningless stories meanwhile in the real news....

least credible out of touch dem who has been wrong every election cycle is saying something should be a clue for you right there

Also fox News article...

Maybe try posting bill maher or Jimmy Dore next time

You must be real deep in the matrix to be busting out such blatant drivel from a old white man

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
least credible out of touch dem who has been wrong every election cycle is saying something should be a clue for you right there

Also fox News article...

Maybe try posting bill maher or Jimmy Dore next time

You must be real deep in the matrix to be busting out such blatant drivel from a old white man

You're delusional arguing against math.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

disney is suing florida in federal court.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Breh just stop.

Hate Carville but he does have a point. Black Males particular are fed up with Biden, and with red states suppressing black votes. It doesn't fare well.