Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How did Ron desantis even get this hype as a presidential candidate, who was gassin him

Just because he the gov of Florida?

He is good at getting himself on the news cycle, almost as good as Trump. Also, until recently, a lot of people still mistakenly thought of Florida as a swing state, so he got more credit than he should have. And he managed to push a lot of red priorities through the legislature.

And that's pretty much it. But all of his flaws were apparent to anyone who saw him debate Gillum: no charisma, lack of creativity, inability to succeed in any non scripted arena.

I've been skeptical of his political skill since before he was elected Governor.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He is good at getting himself on the news cycle, almost as good as Trump. Also, until recently, a lot of people still mistakenly thought of Florida as a swing state, so he got more credit than he should have. And he managed to push a lot of red priorities through the legislature.

And that's pretty much it. But all of his flaws were apparent to anyone who saw him debate Gillum: no charisma, lack of creativity, inability to succeed in any non scripted arena.

I've been skeptical of his political skill since before he was elected Governor.
he's put all his eggs in the culture wars basket but I dunno if its gonna work for him.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

He did put himself in the limelight when he went anti-lockdown during the beginning of the pandemic. Small government and Freedom bros went crazy over that.
Donors told him he was presidential ready and went south ever since. He wasn't prepared at all.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"We used to be friends, but then he started taking shots at me. :sadcam:"

Outchea sounding like Drake after the Pusha T diss. :heh:

This dude is cooked. Anybody still thinking this guy has a chance is getting negged.

I now hear Ron Desantis' whiny ass shrill voice in my head any time I read one star Yelp reviews for restaurants :mjgrin:

Example:
6 months ago
Dine in | Dinner | $20–30
Poor Service! There is an obvious lack of training of the wait staff by management and a lack of communication to the guests. Saturday night we placed our names in for a seating of two. After we were called we were not recognized for another 5 to 7 minutes. When we were seated they ran out of menus and need to wait approximately ten (10) minutes to obtain menus. After ordering drinks and receiving them we discovered we were in the wrong area to obtain pizza, salads and a drink. None of the staff mentioned to us that there were three different dining areas depending on your meal and to consider asking us which one we desired. As a result we needed to re-reserve seating for the downstairs pizza pub which took another 30 minutes before we were once again seated. All in the end the pizza crust was about the best thing I could say about the place. Sauce and cheese was average. Overall a big disappointment and inconvenience for our dining experience and evening. What should have taken approximately 50 minutes we expended about 1hr+40 minutes. Would never go back there.

Did you not hear Pudding Finger's flatulent little voice in the back of your head while reading that??

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

"We used to be friends, but then he started taking shots at me. :sadcam:"

Outchea sounding like Drake after the Pusha T diss. :heh:

This dude is cooked. Anybody still thinking this guy has a chance is getting negged.

This clown @smitty22 stay hollering Desantis 2024 ...

I aint tryna snitch.. but them the facts.. :hubie: