Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Trump is literally a threat to American democracy and a blight on this country's history.

But sometimes he's funny and he is unique from a policy tip (Think circa 2016- A republican who wants to protect entitlements, is against free trade, etc). He's also exceptionally charismatic.

DeSantis is uncharismatic, uncreative, ununique, and a fukking bully who is always punching down. I can't stand people who attack already vulnerable groups. He's smart, but that's it.

My mind tells me that Trump is worse for America because he's an idiot and doesn't respect elections, and also doesnt care about democracy. He's also hostile to democratic institutions.

But I dislike DeSantis more.

It's mostly because the DeSantis fits the mold of a traditional politician who has actual politician skills and actual agenda that he can do.

He's cold calculating and absolute bully in a traditional sense of a regular politician whereas Trump is simply a wild card joker that does whatever he wants.

Ron's definition of freedom is the choices that I give you that you're allowed to do.

He knows the inner workings of the system so he absolutely must be stopped.

If he was less egotistical and more charming (like Bush Jr) he'd be formidable.

Watch Bush Jr on Jimmy Kimmel and see how he could actually laugh at himself. And no I am not advocating for him. I'm showing why folks can vote for him inspite of his flaws.

Ditto with Obama and Clinton.

Ron is literally Steven Seagal. Bush is Van Damme.

Both are B actors. But one of them knew it was ok to poke fun of themselves and be in on the joke and take a good ribbing. The other is a annoying self-centered prick incapable of acting human. Hence why Van Damme is still loved and Seagal is a pariah.

But he can't help himself and in the 2024 campaign will fall. HARD. Watch.

George Will summed it up

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is defining himself before his rivals can define him, but not to his advantage. He seems intelligent but unpleasant, forthright but prickly, accomplished but incapable of political grace notes. He also seems tightly scripted — perhaps for good reasons.

His unforced errors include describing Russia’s war of annihilation against Ukraine as a “territorial dispute.” And backing a ban on abortion after six weeks, which is before women often know they are pregnant. (Is he trying to forfeit the female vote in suburbia, where the 2024 election might be decided?) And vowing, unintelligibly (see the Constitution’s Article IV, Section 2), that he will “not assist” any extradition of Trump from Florida.

In politics as in baseball, at which the young DeSantis excelled, “AAAA players” are those who excel in AAA ball, the highest minor league, but fail above that. A presidential campaign is a rigorous apprenticeship that DeSantis, although still not an announced candidate, is, less than a mile into the marathon, flunking

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And all the MAGA folks who do find themselves in this shyt show across the country and crying and shyt, no sympathy.

Just wait till a bunch of college 18-19 women in the south

- fly outta town for abortions cause their parents got $$$
- gotta drop outta college due to pregnancy

The shyt will hit the fan. When Suzie has to come back home, drop out and raise a kid Thomas and Janet will lose their minds and swear up and down "that was for the other irresponsible people" not their sweet daughter.

And the idea that you're having sexual assault victims having to actually fill out medical reports or police reports rather than quietly handling an abortion privately is ridiculous some of these people are scared to death and don't want to bring publicity to their sexual assaults.

Folks don't understand the true underlining theme is this:

It was to boost the non minority population for this country. And that is the truth. These folks aren't stupid. They're dangerous but not dumb.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And all the MAGA folks who do find themselves in this shyt show across the country and crying and shyt, no sympathy.

Just wait till a bunch of college 18-19 women in the south

- fly outta town for abortions cause their parents got $$$
- gotta drop outta college due to pregnancy

The shyt will hit the fan. When Suzie has to come back home, drop out and raise a kid Thomas and Janet will lose their minds and swear up and down "that was for the other irresponsible people" not their sweet daughter.

And the idea that you're having sexual assault victims having to actually fill out medical reports or police reports rather than quietly handling an abortion privately is ridiculous some of these people are scared to death and don't want to bring publicity to their sexual assaults.

Folks don't understand the true underlining theme is this:

It was to boost the non minority population for this country. And that is the truth. These folks aren't stupid. They're dangerous but not dumb.

That’s true. They played the long game with abortion and were successful. They’re trying to change laws to keep themselves in power with minority rule. It’s scary. They have all the guns too. They try to restrict voting to stay in power, so voting is not the full answer to their plans. I don’t know what the full response should be from the center or the left, but something has to be done to stop them. Trump’s a clown who tried to overthrow a free election, but I think Desantis is potentially worse. The right scares me.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The same exact people who swore that Obamacare intruded on your health care decisions and the COVID-19 vaccine was intrusive on health care decisions upon themselves and cried "tyranny" suddenly have no probably dictating medical decisions for women.

And they may use your medical records, health insurance and police records to follow you across the country. That is fukking crazy.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL