Reppin
Orlando
"I never thought he would come after me" :mjlol:

giphy.gif

:gucci:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is highly alarming. If it comes to fruition, then we might see more red states do the same....

The entire Congress, Senate and Presidency could be blue but it wouldn't matter because red states can enforce their rule with their own "state guards"....

Who knows what DeSantis would do as the head officer of all the US military....he's already showed a willingness to make it illegal to criticize public officials and basically exhibiting blatantly dictatorial behavior....

Maybe he's the guy the "elites" want to usher in the NWO....his political momentum doesn't seem to be organic aside from the caucasian panic that has legitimized his school of thought on fascist policy....
It's alarming til feds pull funding and equipment for these states

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not exactly sure what his end-game is here with Disney, But this is gonna be tied up in court for a hot minute. It's petty AF.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Disney should close the park for like 2 weeks in the middle of the summer, refund everyone who paid and tell them to call the governor's office and ask for an explanation.

Tell folks it's for "renovations".

Let it wreak economic havoc for 14 days and say fukk it. That state would lose BILLIONS

Kids crying, flights cancelled, parents cussing folks out, hotels being cancelled, conventions, whole 9.

Go scorched earth.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Disney should close the park for like 2 weeks in the middle of the summer, refund everyone who paid and tell them to call the governor's office and ask for an explanation.

Tell folks it's for "renovations".

Let it wreak economic havoc for 14 days and say fukk it. That state would lose BILLIONS

Kids crying, flights cancelled, parents cussing folks out, hotels being cancelled, conventions, whole 9.

Go scorched earth.
Make it a month… Florida will be literally fukked up

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Its now or never, if DeSantis doesn't run, he won't get the nomination in 2028 if he tries.

It's like he is scared of being exposed on the National Stage.
I never thought I could hate someone more than Trump but I hate DeSantis with the power of a thousand suns

This is some straight WWF Attitude Era Hart Foundation vs DX Heel vs Heel shyt for real

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I never thought I could hate someone more than Trump but I hate DeSantis with the power of a thousand suns

This is some straight WWF Attitude Era Hart Foundation vs DX Heel vs Heel shyt for real

Trump is literally a threat to American democracy and a blight on this country's history.

But sometimes he's funny and he is unique from a policy tip (Think circa 2016- A republican who wants to protect entitlements, is against free trade, etc). He's also exceptionally charismatic.

DeSantis is uncharismatic, uncreative, ununique, and a fukking bully who is always punching down. I can't stand people who attack already vulnerable groups. He's smart, but that's it.

My mind tells me that Trump is worse for America because he's an idiot and doesn't respect elections, and also doesnt care about democracy. He's also hostile to democratic institutions.

But I dislike DeSantis more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump is literally a threat to American democracy and a blight on this country's history.

But sometimes he's funny and he is unique from a policy tip (Think circa 2016- A republican who wants to protect entitlements, is against free trade, etc). He's also exceptionally charismatic.

DeSantis is uncharismatic, uncreative, ununique, and a fukking bulky who is always punching down. I can't stand people who attack already vulnerable groups. He's smart, but that's it.

My mind tells me that Trump is worse for America because he's an idiot and doesn't respect elections. But I dislike DeSantis more.
I don’t know who would be worse, Trump or DeSantis. Desantis has strong authoritarian, fascist policies and desires. That’s scary. Trump would ruin democracy if it would keep him in power. With either we’re looking at a more restrictive, less free country. Both would have severe ramifications, especially with the biased Supreme Court. I don’t know if America can withstand either being in power. Which one would cause less hurt? I used to think Desantis, but now I’m thinking Trump because he’s not as competent. I hope Trump wins the nomination though because Biden will likely beat him again. With Desantis it’s too close.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump is more authentic, but he is a bad liar. You can easily see he is lying, but Trump also doesn't give a fukk about what others thing.

Ron DeSantis is a POLITICIAN. Unlike Trump, Ron lies to be popular. He is fake. He is probably also gay but he doesn't want to admit it because of two things that stand out... Ron is VERY uncomfortable around women, and he got married at Disney World.