Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Neither will win in 2024 but DeSantis does poll better than Trump in recent polls. You said DeSantis is a clown but Trump is not? DeSantis has some Trump DNA, just younger and smarter.

You said get DeSantis out of Florida and he doesn't have a chance, that's just false. Even in big Red States like Texas, he's beat Trump by 10+ points

Texas Republicans prefer Ron DeSantis to Donald Trump for 2024, new GOP poll finds​

Dawg they both clowns why I gotta spell every single thing out to nikkas on here??

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg they both clowns why I gotta spell every single thing out to nikkas on here??
Trump is a much bigger clown, be real. You also said DeSantis doesn't have a chance out of Florida, which isn't true. See my last post about Texas.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is a much bigger clown, be real. You also said DeSantis doesn't have a chance out of Florida, which isn't true. See my last post about Texas.
What the hell are you talkin about??

When did I say DeSantis doesn’t have a chance in Florida??

Are you insane?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest Red States - Most Republican States 2022

Wyoming:

Senator from Wyoming:

Politico quotes Wyoming Senator Cynthia Lummis as saying Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is now the leader of the Republican Party.
Politico quoted Lummis as saying
The question is: who is the current leader of the Republican Party? Oh, I know who it is: Ron DeSantis,” Lummis said on Monday. “Ron DeSantis is the leader of the Republican Party, whether he wants to be or not.”

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell are you talkin about??

When did I say DeSantis doesn’t have a chance in Florida??

Are you insane?
You don't remember what you posted just a few minutes ago?:

"When he gets outside of that Deadwood, Republican, shyt state of Florida bubble he will lose"

When he gets out of Florida, he will lose. Did I read that wrong?

I said out of Florida, not in Florida

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You don't remember what you posted just a few minutes ago?:

"When he gets outside of that Deadwood, Republican, shyt state of Florida bubble he will lose"

When he gets out of Florida, he will lose. Did I read that wrong?
Ok I read it as you saying I said he didn’t have a chance IN FLORIDA

My fault

:hubie:

I don’t care about these bullshyt polls he has no charisma and he’s a weird person. He doesn’t look you in the eye when talks he’s just weird..

A lotta this shyt involves optics and how people feel about the guy does he have a presence. How is he on TV?

He‘s a weirdo that has no showmanship

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I read it as you saying I said he didn’t have a chance IN FLORIDA

My fault

:hubie:

I don’t care about these bullshyt polls he has no charisma and he’s a weird person. He doesn’t look you in the eye when talks he’s just weird..

A lotta this shyt involves optics and how people feel about the guy does he have a presence. How is he on TV?

He‘s a weirdo that has no showmanship
Trump with the presence got whipped by Biden with none. People are just tired of that "Trump presence"

Did you see the speech last night? People were trying to leave and they wouldn't let them. Same ramble, nothing new. Again, there is a reason DeSantis is polling better than Trump, some gone over already. They want some new blood. Trump is damaged goods. Most Republicans if they were being honest want to move on but many are still scared of his followers and Trump attacking them, they still want votes from his supporters. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump is the choice, whoever the Dem candidate is gets a lot of Republican votes just to put Trump to bed for good.

Dems would be happy with Trump as the choice. He'll get beat even worse this time.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump with the presence got whipped by Biden with none. People are just tired of that "Trump presence"

Did you see the speech last night? People were trying to leave and they wouldn't let them. Same ramble, nothing new. Again, there is a reason DeSantis is polling better than Trump, some gone over already. They want some new blood. Trump is damaged goods. Most Republicans if they were being honest want to move on but many are still scared of his followers and Trump attacking them, they still want votes from his supporters. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump is the choice, whoever the Dem candidate is gets a lot of Republican votes just to put Trump to bed for good.
Of course there’s a reason the Republicans are realizing they can’t win any elections anymore with his clown ass

They are projecting and HOPING DeSantis is the man but he’s not

:mjlol:

I love watching these faghots squirm :steviej:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
can't wait for this new era of Trump politicians to end

DeSantis is just a fat ball of ignorance, recklessness, racism, and emotion

Oh you mean dropping a multi billion dollar tax 💣 on tne surrounding communities and shytting on the most profitable business in your state is a bad idea :skip:

Can't wait for his short run to end in flames.