Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Starski

Superstar
Daps
That tweet is glorious :dead:

The unnecessary stray that Gillum had me crying real tears.

Lowkey, for the first time in +8 years, I'm not actively rooting that Trump dies, because I don't think anything can split the Republican party as decisively as Trump losing the primary, and telling all his supporters to boycott politics.
Creh even capitalized “Crack Head” :pachaha:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Trump has fooled people into thinking he’s that wild.

And he does do crazy shyt. But he has never been impervious to pressure. Especially from people he idolizes or people whose respect he obsessed over. He will turn on a dime if the pressure is too great, no matter how stupid he ends up looking. Remember helsinki?

Once that real billionaire pressure comes he’s going to fold.

Told you

Trump ain't no sniper, calculating every hit and leaving clean.

He's a goddamn atomic bomb- annihilating everything in his path. And he goes out too oh well.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Its as if everyone has forgot that Trump needs to run so he can sidestep as much legal pressure as possible and to continue to fill his war chest on the donations of his dedicated rubes.

There is nothing other than death that's going to stop him from running in 2024.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I see your point but once he sees he’s on trip without a destination he’ll take the pedal off the gas and pull over. Then as if by chance someone (DeSantis) will roll up like “oh hey mr president is there anything wrong, I was around here totally by coincident and noticed you on the side of the road…hop on in and I’ll take you wherever you need to go.

Yes I took the analogy way too far but that’s basically what’s happening.

Trump is a narcissist. This means he has the emotional intelligence of a child. That is straight from the diagnostic checklist that psychologists use to identify narcissists. Right now he is throwing a tantrum. If you have kids you will recognize the behavior. It’s literally the same thing. But instead of snatching him up and beating his ass, the grownups are letting him rant and vent hoping he settles down on his own.

Behind the scenes DeSantis and Co. are probably going to be sending his assurances that a president DeSantis will protect him and maybe name a bunch of shyt after him. That’s all trump wants. He wants to feel loved.
Beating the establishment is Trump’s drug.

Plus he’s already done it so evidence is on his side.

Trump stayed in campaign/rally mode all four years. Telling him he gets to go out in crowds earlier to mock Republicans, Fox News, and DeSantis before a rematch with Biden….he’d cream his diaper.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
😆 @ the GOP not dumping Trump due to
- Access Hollywood
- Ukraine
- Jan 6th
- lost 2020 election trifecta
- botched Covid response

And a list too long to write but now wanna jump ship when they underperformed at the midterms. FOH

You made this Frankenstein now live with it.

GOP only cares about winning. Morality etc doesn't mean shyt.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beating the establishment is Trump’s drug.

Plus he’s already done it so evidence is on his side.

Trump stayed in campaign/rally mode all four years. Telling him he gets to go out in crowds earlier to mock Republicans, Fox News, and DeSantis before a rematch with Biden….he’d cream his diaper.

Fox news is going to overdose on the anti trump shyt. That by itself will convert many trumpanzees into the "we need someone new" camp. Of course he will have some true believers. But ultimately most of the right wingers just want to win.

We'll see what happens. I hope I'm wrong and that trump does go kamikaze on the GOP. That might be the only way we win.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Fox news is going to overdose on the anti trump shyt. That by itself will convert many trumpanzees into the "we need someone new" camp. Of course he will have some true believers. But ultimately most of the right wingers just want to win.

We'll see what happens. I hope I'm wrong and that trump does go kamikaze on the GOP. That might be the only way we win.
We are in abit of uncharted territory.

Fox News hasn’t been the driver of right wing populism. They are basically just regurgitating the Bannon, Rogan, Cernovich talking points in a feeding loop. Fox is still the go to for older voters.

But then you have the misinformation of foreign actors and militants on social media getting into younger crowds.

DeSantis support isn’t from the militant wing. It’s from the corporate wing. So basically we’re going to see the right wing information sphere turn on itself. What happens when the two influence loops aren’t saying the same thing.

That free thinking independent label really going to get that work.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Trumps threats are idle

I'm sure he does have mar a lago totally wiretapped with blackmail info on everyone who has been there but hes bluffing.

The people are turning on him for attacking DeSantis. Some may have previously said well desantis is young enough to wait 4 years let trump get another crack it..and are now like okay trump thank you for what you did for us but your time is done. The line he is walking between the two is very thin and voters are fickle. Trump fostered so much animosity within his voters towards democrats that it may be working against him now on his own side. It's all about backing the winning horse now nothing more nothing less