Florida Gov. DeSantis will run for President in 2028

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Scott Walker/Christie 2.0

Once he gets Don's wrath ... he might actually be worse this time now that he's being pushed aside.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You guys think GOP voters sense of loyalty is that strong?

They want to win. Polls are going to show that trump can't win. They'll move on.

They will move on the question is he's not going to move on and he's going to continue to dominate the airwaves crash people's parties and do everything he can to sabotage the person in front of him.

Aint no way he helps.

If they dominated in the midterms last night then he has a really good explanation to the RNC/Donors base why he should be the nominee in 2024 but now they lost because of his Shenanigans and foolishness he's not going to take his foot off the gas pedal.

Him seeing DeSantis get all of his love and shine is going to drive him over the edge if that's even more possible

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The Republicans might start to try and move away from Trump but then like someone else said in the Midterm thread, he might really start the MAGA party and totally split the base apart :pachaha:

Trump don't give a fukk

These Republicans really think they can just tell this dude to bounce and he'll listen??

:laff:

Either way this is great news for the country because we'll all sit back and watch the Republican Party eat themselves alive from within:banderas:

That's exactly my point. He ain't gonna be letting no one get on the freeway if his car is stalled. He's going to burn the entire road to it so no one can get on.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will move on the question is he's not going to move on and he's going to continue to dominate the airwaves crash people's parties and do everything he can to sabotage the person in front of him.

Aint no way he helps.

If they dominated in the midterms last night then he has a really good explanation to the RNC/Donors base why he should be the nominee in 2024 but now they lost because of his Shenanigans and foolishness he's not going to take his foot off the gas pedal.

Him seeing DeSantis get all of his love and shine is going to drive him over the edge if that's even more possible

I see your point but once he sees he’s on trip without a destination he’ll take the pedal off the gas and pull over. Then as if by chance someone (DeSantis) will roll up like “oh hey mr president is there anything wrong, I was around here totally by coincident and noticed you on the side of the road…hop on in and I’ll take you wherever you need to go.

Yes I took the analogy way too far but that’s basically what’s happening.

Trump is a narcissist. This means he has the emotional intelligence of a child. That is straight from the diagnostic checklist that psychologists use to identify narcissists. Right now he is throwing a tantrum. If you have kids you will recognize the behavior. It’s literally the same thing. But instead of snatching him up and beating his ass, the grownups are letting him rant and vent hoping he settles down on his own.

Behind the scenes DeSantis and Co. are probably going to be sending his assurances that a president DeSantis will protect him and maybe name a bunch of shyt after him. That’s all trump wants. He wants to feel loved.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly my point. He ain't gonna be letting no one get on the freeway if his car is stalled. He's going to burn the entire road to it so no one can get on.

Trump has fooled people into thinking he’s that wild.

And he does do crazy shyt. But he has never been impervious to pressure. Especially from people he idolizes or people whose respect he obsessed over. He will turn on a dime if the pressure is too great, no matter how stupid he ends up looking. Remember helsinki?

Once that real billionaire pressure comes he’s going to fold.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I see your point but once he sees he’s on trip without a destination he’ll take the pedal off the gas and pull over. Then as if by chance someone (DeSantis) will roll up like “oh hey mr president is there anything wrong, I was around here totally by coincident and noticed you on the side of the road…hop on in and I’ll take you wherever you need to go.

Trump is a narcissist. This means he has the emotional intelligence of a child. That is straight from the diagnostic checklist that psychologists use to identify narcissists. Right now he is throwing a tantrum. If you have kids you will recognize the behavior. It’s literally the same thing. But instead of snatching him up and beating his ass, the grownups are letting him rant and vent hoping he settles down on his own.

Behind the scenes DeSantis and Co. are probably going to be sending his assurances that a president DeSantis will protect him and maybe name a bunch of shyt after him. That’s all trump wants. He wants to feel loved.

The snake received assurance from the scorpion too.

There is not a single shred of evidence to indicate he will compromise or find middle ground or step aside. ZERO.

That man's word is toilet paper.

The man watched for 3 hrs while the capitol damn near burned to the ground and had a coke and smile bro.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Trump has fooled people into thinking he’s that wild.

And he does do crazy shyt. But he has never been impervious to pressure. Especially from people he idolizes or people whose respect he obsessed over. He will turn on a dime if the pressure is too great, no matter how stupid he ends up looking. Remember helsinki?

Once that real billionaire pressure comes he’s going to fold.

He ain't turning shyt. He's going to do exactly what he's doing right now.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

:skip:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

8c4d9ce9484cff24b9207f3caf4eeeb422290b62.gifv

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The snake received assurance from the scorpion too.

There is not a single shred of evidence to indicate he will compromise or find middle ground or step aside. ZERO.

That man's word is toilet paper.

The man watched for 3 hrs while the capitol damn near burned to the ground and had a coke and smile bro.

Nothing you just said addressed my point. I never used the word compromise or middle ground. What I said is that the big boys are hoping he calms down and that eventually they will end up giving him something to feed his insatiable ego.

He does this all the time. He needs the attention. He wants people to beg him.

He’s probably going to announce some stupid shyt like a series of rallies all across ReAL AMeRicA!!!!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Nothing you just said addressed my point. I never used the word compromise or middle ground. What I said is that the big boys are hoping he calms down and that eventually they will end up giving him something to feed his insatiable ego.

He does this all the time. He needs the attention. He wants people to beg him.

He’s probably going to announce some stupid shyt like a series of rallies all across ReAL AMeRicA!!!!

In what world will he calm down?

No one is begging him. They only want him gone because the GOP figured out what common sense folks learned years ago.

Any illusion regular human behavior applies to Trump, that shipped sailed decades ago.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That tweet is glorious :dead:

The unnecessary stray that Gillum had me crying real tears.

Lowkey, for the first time in +6 years, I'm not actively rooting that Trump dies, because I don't think anything can split the Republican party as decisively as Trump losing the primary, and telling all his supporters to boycott politics.

Last edited: