Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That's a dumb ass response, but you're emotional, I am learning to understand you emotional ni99as.

It's a true ass response to a dumb ass response.

If it's your time then it's your time, right?
B37ozGm.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I jist think some of you nikkas scary as shyt and want people to die so you can be right smfh
You are dumb . You think the virus isn’t going to kill more people the more that we gather and stay together? Scientifically That will happen the same way yes most will recover . Even the people who want the country open agree it’s gonna happen just that the negatives of a closed country are worse than the deaths

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are dumb . You think the virus isn’t going to kill more people the more that we gather and stay together? Scientifically That will happen the same way yes most will recover . Even the people who want the country open agree it’s gonna happen just that the negatives of a closed country are worse than the deaths
I’m dumb according to a random online that has no proof they’re smart so now what? All you did was leak emotions like a chick and didn’t do shyt but ask stupid fukking questions that have jack shyt to do with what I posted. Get out your feelings and stop quoting me if you’re not going to respond to what I posted. fukk your strawmans that dontnhave shyt to do with what I posted

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So my Florida brehs ITT, you staying inside or going out?

Daps
It's a true ass response to a dumb ass response.

If it's your time then it's your time, right?
B37ozGm.png
How can saying when it's your time to go, it's your time to go be a dumb response? Do you know of any motherfvcker that told death, not today I got shyt to do. Ni99a when death comes it does not knock like people say, it kicks your fvcking door down.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
How can saying when it's your time to go, it's your time to go be a dumb response? Do you know of any motherfvcker that told death, not today I got shyt to do. Ni99a when death comes it does not knock like people say, it kicks your fvcking door down.

Then what's the point in taking any precautions in life then, genius?

Why wear a seat belt?

If you're gon' die, you gon' die, right? :yeshrug:

"Hey, I'm just gonna fukk all these prostitutes without rubbers, because if I catch AIDS & die, then it was just my time":manny:

It's a retarded ass mentality to have, simple:stopitslime:

Daps

Why wear a seat belt?

"Hey, I'm just gonna fukk all these prostitutes without rubbers, because if I catch AIDS & die, then it was just my time":manny:

Adams first began to look at the numbers more than 25 years ago. What he found was that contrary to conventional wisdom, mandating the use of seat belts in 18 countries resulted in either no change or actually a net increase in road accident deaths.
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Ni99a like I said when it's your turn it's your turn.

Daps
Low Quality Posting

Why wear a seat belt?

The authors concluded that the average male to female risk of HIV transmission is .07 - .08% per vaginal sex act (which, in a large study, would mean approximately 7-8 cases of transmission for every 10,000 acts of unprotected vaginal sex) if there was no receptive anal intercourse, the HIV-positive person was asymptomatic, and there were no other cofactors present, such as other sexually transmitted infections.

Heterosexual risk of HIV-1 infection per sexual-act: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies, Marie-Claude Boily et al., The Lancet (2009) | The Center for HIV Law and Policy

I bet your dumb ass thought you ended me with those stupid ass comparisons. Again, there is stopping death. If this virus is as contagious as they say it is, there is nothing you can do to prevent yourself from getting that shyt.