Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

Daps
I hope this virus kills your p*ssy ass. You're a fukking idiot.
That's aight ni99a, if the virus is how I am suppose to die, then that's just how I am suppose to die. Hopefully the virus kills your whole family for raising a emotional ass dude like you.

Daps
Is that right rookie?
full
Yes sir, that is right :stopitslime:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Coli d-boys setting up shop on the coastline, feds start sniffing around you bury the work in the sand :mjgrin:

Daps
Go fcuk yourself crackkker. Negged.
:martin:
Ok militant, I see you are in your feelings. I will like to inform you that one cannot fvck themself unless that person is a woman or (gay). Have you accomplished fvcking yourself sir? I don't think straight men should be fvcking themselves.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Ok militant, I see you are in your feelings. I will like to inform you that one cannot fvck themself unless that person is a woman or (gay). Have you accomplished fvcking yourself sir? I don't think straight men should be fvcking themselves.
That's it. Into the ignore list you go caveman.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I know cause I went yesterday and Thursday. It’s a lot more ppl in the walking lanes than on the sand where it’s more spread Out. I only went to run and work out on the sand away from everybody :whoa:
They still have shelter in place orders there right?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This um, "situation," has been highly politicized so the media is only going to highlight information that will get clicks, anything else is going to be a footnote but most states are planning these phased reopenings within the next few weeks. Even New York.

An aside; I peeked in on the NYC subreddit expecting nothing but mass hysteria and despair given that the "disease" has left most of the site in the fetal position but I was actually surprised to find that the citizens are cautious but optimistic about both salvaging the economy and relieving the overstretched hospitals. Yes they are frustrated about the lockdown. Yes they are frustrated about people ignoring social distancing but they don't express themselves in the shrill manner that I've observed from people who are almost envious of the situation NYC is in. They also aren't drinking the Cuomo kool-aid and understand that he fukked up with rhetoric that mirrored Trump. They don't dwell on it though. They are at Ground Zero, lives and livelihoods affected more than many of us could understand and they're resilient in a way I honestly thought had been lost in time. I can't do nothing but salute them. Honestly, it's their almost eerily stoic stand in the face of the virus that brings to fore the gravity of the situation more than any internet educated junior virologist quoting "exponential growth" and doomsday models ever could. They aren't just arguing about this shyt on the internet, they are living it and coping much better than most of the country. That's both amazing and amazingly sad.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, shyt is opening back up. Master Capitalism's plantation is on fire. House negroes thought they would be able to shelter in the living quarters until it was over. Nah, go ahead and grab a hose. :pachaha: