Florida Beaches Re-Open: Live Images

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine when movies theaters open up...every showing sold out instantly.

imagine Disney, park at full capacity instantly.

A large part of the population doesn’t give a fukk about this virus and the destruction it causes. They wanna get out and do shyt. It’s sad but I think that’s why reopening the country soon is going to work. People are going to force normalcy to return. Unfortunately there will be a lot of casualties along the way.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point, I'm like just let natural selection take its course.:manny:

That ain't happening, most of those people are probably young and relatively "healthy"....99.99% of them probably have nothing to worry about.

Its the vulnerable people they expose that's going to suffer, and that's not natural selection

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Imagine when movies theaters open up...every showing sold out instantly.

imagine Disney, park at full capacity instantly.

A large part of the population doesn’t give a fukk about this virus and the destruction it causes. They wanna get out and do shyt. It’s sad but I think that’s why reopening the country soon is going to work. People are going to force normalcy to return. Unfortunately there will be a lot of casualties along the way.
I jist think some of you nikkas scary as shyt and want people to die so you can be right smfh

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Do a beach even make money?

serious question idk

Beaches only really generate income when the oceanfront shops, bars and restaurants (etc) are open. Some may see a small monetary boost from parking fees, but that's pretty much just chump change plus not everyone is coming by car and others will be coming by the carload.

This idea of "opening the beaches" being a step in the right direction in terms of boosting the economy makes zero sense. If the resorts, bars, souvenir shops, hot dog stands, etc are still closed.....who's making money?