Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & fukked Billionaires"

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
mandy3.jpg

She's "happily married" now, but I bet she didn't disclose her sexual escapades to her husband while they were dating.

Exactly, they always say it doesn't matter how much thotting they were doing, but they always seem to leave it out

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Typical behavior of most "PAWGS"

Marry bust down extremely high mileage gang banged coochie simply cause it got pale skin breh's?
This is not a race thing. Any women that is focused on material things and money solely to can expect this type of behavior

Kind of crazy how the style now is to not fukk sluts and keep it moving but to actually marry them:scust:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol why do hot sluts always end up with some dude named Glenn

fukking white chikks

"Yeah, I just wanted a guy who wears polo shirts, mows the lawn, and doesn't get harassed by the police"

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
nah it's the experience. If you walk into an expensive restaurant you feel different than walking in mcdonalds, don't mean you're gonna walk out with the title and deed to either building, but the experience is different mentally because of the presentation... it's about her imagination, that's why women say shyt like "turn on" or "turn off"

If she can imagine herself with that dude temporarily or permanently and likes what comes to mind then she'll try to finesse her foot in the door by working on his imagination, by presenting herself a certain way with words or actions... when that works that's when a relationship or marriage happens, with the nikka thinking he initiated it not realizing the idea was the woman's in the first place, cause nikkas are bred to be slow in modern society. That's why women laugh behind the back at nikkas who are have the natural instinct to give in place but, due to being raised to be law abiding, lack the natural instinct to resist bullshyt in place to balance it out, cause having nikkas like that around is like having servants who don't know they're servants. They're attracted to nikkas who don't abide by society's laws cause they're mentally free. That's why they're called "real" men. That's why women leave a nice guy to go back to a real nikka who beats her ass, despite the ass beating being fukked up. The narrative of men running shyt is a false narrative designed to make nikkas not realize their true position. Cause If we weren't bred that way and instead of being mentally enslaved we acted like natural men, we would instantly recognize the artificial setup of society and not go for it, and the shyt these muhfukkas have made would crumble overnight

Seems like you're making a good point, just can't read/understand the shyt. :francis:

Use that enter key and some commas big homie.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
These Billionaires couldn't choose a badder flight attendant :mindblown:
How are you gonna have a billion dollars, try to be a pimp ass nikka and not have dimes on deck? :dahell:

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Only after she felt like she was used did she think "this ain't for me anymore :patrice:"

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Notice how she looks innocent and could pass off as the "nice girl."

nikkas need to understand that these chicks put on facades to make themselves look like cool girls who aren't sluts. But they always hiding something, you might expect wifey but you really been dating a thot.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Lol @ how they try and make her sound like less of a slut by calling the dudes "suitors" instead of guys who hit it and quit like you're supposed to do with thots. This delusional ho got tossed around by the billionaire boys club and somehow twisted it in her mind into some fantastical adventure filled chapter of her life.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Notice how she looks innocent and could pass off as the "nice girl."

nikkas need to understand that these chicks put on facades to make themselves look like cool girls who aren't sluts. But they always hiding something, you might expect wifey but you really been dating a thot.
This x 1000 :wow:

I remember in college when I used to hear stories about them white girls and I'd legit be like ":ohhh: NO WAYYYY". They put on that cherubic and innocent act so fukkin' well that it doesn't cross your mind that many of them have 30+ bodies to their names. :smh: