Flight Attendant Confesses In Book: "I Had Sex In The Cockpit & fukked Billionaires"

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
As we walked hand-inhand to the hotel room, I could see myself marrying him, walking down the aisle as a doctor’s wife.

We had a steamy night of amazing sex, but when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.

I was heartbroken and humiliated.

Ubfkjtw.png

giphy.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I haven't flown often in my lifetime. And I'm old.

You go on board expecting this....
flightattendantphoto.jpg

... but in reality, you get this...
flight-attendant-slide1.jpg

So you think, that was a glitch. You'll get a model-looking stewardess on the connecting flight, like this...
BGdF5uYCEAEVV6f.jpg:large

But no dice, you get this....
Senior-Flight-Attendant.png

TBF european/arab stewardesses are :ahh: they don't have that bullshyt ageism shyt to deal with, they employ the youngest/finest broads for those jobs.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
shes always talking about their profession, what I dont understand is what do they expect good looking rich men to do with them? they should automatically know they're being used, its like they get an epiphany after getting ran through "Im tired of being bought things I need a connection" you should probably say that before getting whored out for some caviar. :wtf:
nah it's the experience. If you walk into an expensive restaurant you feel different than walking in mcdonalds, don't mean you're gonna walk out with the title and deed to either building, but the experience is different mentally because of the presentation... it's about her imagination, that's why women say shyt like "turn on" or "turn off"

If she can imagine herself with that dude temporarily or permanently and likes what comes to mind then she'll try to finesse her foot in the door by working on his imagination, by presenting herself a certain way with words or actions... when that works that's when a relationship or marriage happens, with the nikka thinking he initiated it not realizing the idea was the woman's in the first place, cause nikkas are bred to be slow in modern society. That's why women laugh behind the back at nikkas who are have the natural instinct to give in place but, due to being raised to be law abiding, lack the natural instinct to resist bullshyt in place to balance it out, cause having nikkas like that around is like having servants who don't know they're servants. They're attracted to nikkas who don't abide by society's laws cause they're mentally free. That's why they're called "real" men. That's why women leave a nice guy to go back to a real nikka who beats her ass, despite the ass beating being fukked up. The narrative of men running shyt is a false narrative designed to make nikkas not realize their true position. Cause If we weren't bred that way and instead of being mentally enslaved we acted like natural men, we would instantly recognize the artificial setup of society and not go for it, and the shyt these muhfukkas have made would crumble overnight

Last edited:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one trip, while flying to the luxe coastal city of Nerja, Spain, I was mesmerized by the glamorous air hostesses in their yellow and blue uniforms. They looked so elegant and I wanted to be one of them. But at my dad’s urging, I went on to study computer science at Hartlepool College.

After graduation, in 1995, I got a job at Virgin Airlines as a planning support officer in the engineering department. But after three years, I grew bored.

:mjlol:

Her dad was outchea tryna teach this bytch some self respect and contribute to society but she ended up just straight engineering dikks in her mouth. He probably in the skies looking down on her like :sadcam:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
don't matter this shyt sound like every bytches dream

fukk a bunch of high status nikkas while being pampered then finding a reliable sucker to take care of em

as long as it aint me man:francis:
Yeah these hoes think they slick. The husband is probably like wtf did I do. I bet she don't even do them freaky things she did with those men with him:francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
being nice doesnt get any female ever.
That's definitely not true. As you know women have different personalities. The type of women that actually like nice guys are the ones that like to run the show.

They know they will be spineless and say yes dear to everything.

I cant see how any man could be like that:francis:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

As long as she isn't cheating on the marriage and raising the kids well, it's cool. Not sure why she'd write a damn book about it. Dunno if I'd want everyone knowing how kinky my wife was back in the day. But some people are extra like that. Her man is a former pro athlete. He probably got around too.