Flat Earthers: what is the point of lying about the earths shape?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It doesn't matter what "proof" you demonstrate to anyone whose mind is made up. They'll just call it fake... but their evidence is always real... :manny:

Personally I could care less... whether the Earth is flat or round has little impact on anyone's daily life. You can enjoy the World & not be of it... so really... why does it matter? Will knowing the Earth is round or flat make you a better person? Or does believing one is more Conscious or Knowledgeable make them feel Superior to another?

Either way, why does it matter?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter what "proof" you demonstrate to anyone whose mind is made up. They'll just call it fake... but their evidence is always real... :manny:

Personally I could care less... whether the Earth is flat or round has little impact on anyone's daily life. You can enjoy the World & not be of it... so really... why does it matter? Will knowing the Earth is round or flat make you a better person? Or does believing one is more Conscious or Knowledgeable make them feel Superior to another?

Either way, why does it matter?
It actually is very important to every day life imo. People denying clear evidence is a symptom of a larger issue and makes the world a worse place. The best example of this I can think of recently is some people's interpretation of what happened in Charlottesville.

wooled1

All Star
Daps
Y'all are all brainwashed by the cac media :comeon:

There's a reason why the Illuminati exist, there's so much shyt y'all don't know about. Think about it.. remember the Malaysian Airlines flight a lotta planes and boats traveling in certain areas suddenly go "missing" :dame:

There's some shady shyt going on. You get all your information from a map and a globe all MAN-MADE :francis:

There's hidden resources all around us that we don't know about it's legit mind control to get us from actually thinking. WHO do we even get our info from all this science reptilian new world order shyt going on, but I'm not even going to get into that bc y'all too far gone. :yeshrug:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
lake-pontchartrain-power-lines-demonstrating-the-curvature-metabunk-jpg.27877

I used to put people like you on ignore. But it's just too incredible to witness such a basic lack of intelligence that I can't put you on the list.
So according to you we've never been to the moon or even left our atmosphere.
Nuclear bombs were never dropped on Japan, or tested in our Earth's oceans.
And slavery never happened.

:dead:
posts like yours make me ashamed to be on this forum sometimes.:snoop:

Didn't say slavery never happened

And that pic lookin fugazi AF

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There's a reason why the Illuminati exist, there's so much shyt y'all don't know about. Think about it.. remember the Malaysian Airlines flight a lotta planes and boats traveling in certain areas suddenly go "missing" :dame:

There's some shady shyt going on. You get all your information from a map and a globe all MAN-MADE :francis:

There's hidden resources all around us that we don't know about it's legit mind control to get us from actually thinking. WHO do we even get our info from all this science reptilian new world order shyt going on, but I'm not even going to get into that bc y'all too far gone. :yeshrug:
If all this information is hidden how did you find out?

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps

This.

We not 100% correct on everything but we know most of what we've been taught is bull.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

So Ive heard that not only ia Earth flat, its square. And moving upwards while the sun and moon float above it. Oh and the moon is "its own light source". Made of what again? No answer.

Where is the evidemce of flat earth? Where are the models of this reality? Build me a 3D model of Flat Earth. Where is your Ice Wall? North of Winterfell? You are telling me not ONE picture, painting or expedition in centuries has reached the ice wall? Not one of you lazy Flat Earth fukks have gotten off your ass to see the wall?

"Oh but the govt will kill you before you get to close. They are defending the wall. Its too cold at the wall we cant go over and explore cause its too cold." :snoop: .......WHAT?!

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can't be a grown man seriously talking about the illuminati. If there is so much shyt "we" don't know about then why don't you educate us on everything going down behind the scenes. Y'all just be digging yourselves into deeper holes that you can't climb out of. Nobody can explain their flat earth theory.

You sound like that Alex Jones cac. "It's all a conspiracy folks. The illuminati, the Bilderbergs, the Jews, the Trilateral commission are all in on it." :mjlol:

Aimé

Verified
Daps
only a matter of time before the square earth gang chimes in
flat earth wont stop racist cacs kill our family astaghfirullah
#dontdapme #mogunsforthefam

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
It actually is very important to every day life imo. People denying clear evidence is a symptom of a larger issue and makes the world a worse place. The best example of this I can think of recently is some people's interpretation of what happened in Charlottesville.

If we're talking about something being revealed to ALL then yes of course I know it would alter Civilization & Society. I'm talking on a Personal level having knowledge that may not be common.

What does it change? Let's say an Individual discovers that indeed the Government is run by an alien race of Reptilians. Let's say one discovers this to be absolute TRUTH but cannot "prove" it to another. What now? How is that knowledge applied & what do you do with it? Now that one knows, what happens? What changes about an individuals day to day life, feel me?

When I've encountered Individuals, even those with a Greater Knowledgebase than the average, is that they still live as normal of a life as anybody despite believing they're different. There will always be Individuals with Greater & Lesser knowledge than us all. #BeHumble